Wethervane Scare

It was 8 am, and Wednesday had just woken up.  She was extremely tired from the night before so she slept past her normal 5 am alarm.  She got up out of bed and went to go make herself something to eat from the kitchen.  In the kitchen, Larissa was already awake, she was making chocolate chip pancakes.  The room smelled delicious and sweet.
She then noticed Wednesday and began to speak, "Wednesday, your just in time.  I just finished cooking."  "Thank you." Wednesday, still expressionless.  She sat down at the slightly off-white table as Weems set a plate of two pancakes in front of the girl.  Weems then placed her plate down, across the table from Wednesday, and Sat down.  The two then started eating, eventually finishing their breakfast.  Wednesday said "Thank you" to the tall woman once more as she got up to wash her plate off in the sink.  The time was now 9 am, Wednesday went back to her room and carefully selected the outfit that she'd put on after she takes a shower as well as a black and white towel.  With the towel in hand, she entered the bathroom, placing the towel on the rack that was supported by the wall.  She turned on the shower to the perfect (cold) temperature.  She then began taking the dirty clothes from yesterday off.  She untied her braids and entered the frigid shower.   After exiting the shower, she retrieved the towel from the rack and dried off.  With the towel around her, she made her way out of the bathroom and into her room where the outfit for today was laid out on the bed.  She had selected a black and white sweater as well as black jeans.  She slipped her clothes on and went to do her hair in its signature braids.  She then grabbed her bag, and Thing crawled inside, she also put her phone in.  She left her room to let Weems know she'll be going into town to get a coffee, and see Tyler of course but she didn't mention that to the lady. 

Wednesday entered the town after a short walk and headed straight for the Weathervane.  She made her way inside the Weathervane when she got there, the coffee shop had a bell that would sound when a customer entered.  "One moment!" A familiar voice yelled.  Wednesday looked over at the counter to see that the Espresso machine was spewing steam again, just like when she and Tyler first met.  Wednesday silently made her way over behind the counter and said "Sort of a deja vu thing we have happening here isn't it?" Tyler jumped back, startled.  "Holy shit, Wednesday!" He exclaimed.  "You seem to never catch a break with this machine." She said.  "Just like the Hyde, it's a temperamental beast." He slightly chuckled.  "Is it the same problem as last time?" Wednesday questioned.  Tyler replied with a "Yep."  He handed her the same tools as last time and she swiftly fixed the machine.  "Thanks, Wednesday." He sighed with relief.  "Quad? On the house, as always." He spoke.  Wednesday nodded and went to her usual booth.  After making the drink, he brought it to her table and started to walk back to the counter.  Wednesday caught his hand and said, "Sit, please." "Sure.  Something wrong?" He asked.  She hesitated but eventually asked "Would you like to go out for dinner tonight? After I was planning on going back to the crypt, you would like to accompany me?"  "Sure! Want me to pick you up at seven? Then we can try and find something on this new Hyde." He replied.  "Yes, see you then." She said, blushing.  Wednesday finished her drink, "Bye, Tyler" She said, about to exit.  Tyler caught her hand and pulled close, with no retaliation from the goth girl.  Their eyes stared intently at each other, only to be broken when Tyler leaned down and kissed her.  Wednesday felt what was like butterflies, no, bats, in her stomach.  She pulled him down to her lips again, crashing them together, they stayed there for about 20 seconds before pulling away to take a breath.  "Wednesday, I love you." He said, staring into her dark eyes.  "I love you too, Tyler." She replied.  She felt hot, she was blushing the most she'd ever.  Wednesday knew the effect this boy had on her, and she liked it.  Wednesday pulled away, "See you tonight." She said before exiting, she had the biggest smile on her face she had ever had.  Tyler stood there, a big grin on his face.  She was his, and he was hers.  Wednesday had just left the Weathervane when her phone made an audible ding.  It was her stalker, it was a picture of her kissing Tyler just moments ago.  There was a message underneath the photo. 

It read "Should've killed me when you had the chance 👀."

Wednesday ran back to the Weathervane, phone in hand.  She barged in, seeing a figure in a dark cloak, staring at Tyler.  He was holding what looked to be throwing knives, but slightly larger.  The figure was staring at Tyler, he was on the floor bloodied, with numerous cuts on his body, most likely from getting those knives thrown at him, he was still alive, and Wednesday was grateful at the sight of him still breathing.  "Step. Away." She demanded.  The figure let out a distorted laugh-like noise.  Just then, Sherrif Galpin entered, "Hey Ty-" he stopped mid-sentence noticing what was happening.  He drew his gun and pointed it at the figure.  "Now I get to kill three of the targets." He said in what seemed to be laughingly.  "Targets?" Wednesday thought.  "Leave them alone." Sherrif Galpin demanded.  The figure was about to throw a knife at Wednesday when a loud bang echoed through the café.  The figure disintegrated like it was made of sand.  "It wasn't real-?" Wednesday questioned.  She knew of only one person who could create creatures like this, puppets that could be controlled.  Wednesday and Donovan ran behind the counter to help Tyler up and into a chair.  Wednesday found a first-aid kit and brought it over.  While treating the cut on his face, she noticed gray marks, a residue of some sort.  She saw there were a few gray marks around the areas of the cuts.  She patched up all visible cuts and asked him what had happened right after she left.  "Right after you left, he entered, my back was turned and he threw a chair at me.  When he threw those gray knife things after they hit me they like turned to powder.  Anyway, whatever that thing was it didn't do anything deadly, but it probably would've if you hadn't interrupted it. " He said.  Wednesday zoned out, trapped in thought.  "Wednesday? You alright?" Tyler asked.  "I-  I think I know who my stalker is." She said.  Tyler and the Sherrif had puzzled looks on their faces when looking at Wednesday.  "That person, they were made of graphite.  That's what gave them the dark color and why they broke about into a powder-like substance.  Just like the knives, you described Tyler. I only know one person I know can bring drawings to life." Wednesday explained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope I made it obvious who it's supposed to be, but if not you'll find out soon lol.