Blood Loss

Tyler (Hyde form) had arrived at Nevermore in less than 10 minutes.  Weems was out for a stroll in the quad when he ran in.  He sat her down in front of Weems.  "Was it who I think it is?" The Hyde nodded.  "Get to your dorm and get clothes.  Then meet me in the nurse's office." Tyler nodded and went to his dorm, he transformed back, careful to not get seen by anyone.  He entered his dorm and quickly threw on clothes.  He ran back out to the quad to see Enid and Ajax.  "Wednesday is in the nurses, I'm going there now," Tyler said.  "Enid, you should go change and head there when you're done." He added.  Enid's wolf form was much smaller than Tyler's Hyde, so she was able to fit through the halls much easier.  Tyler and Ajax went to the nurse's office.  The nurse was wrapping Wednesday's side as well as her head, she had gotten a head injury during the chaos.  "Is she gonna be alright?" Tyler asked frantically.  "She'll be ok.  We already called an ambulance to take her to a hospital." Weems spoke.  "Did you call her parents?" He asked.  "Not yet. Why do you ask?" She questioned.  "I need to talk to them." He answered.  "I'll  call them tomorrow morning, are you going to go to the hospital with her?"  She asked.  "Can I?" Tyler asked.  "I wouldn't see why not." She said.  "Gladly." He said.  Enid then came in with Thing.  "Is she ok?" She asked.  "We called an ambulance to take her to the hospital.  Oh and Mr.Petropolis, and Ms.Sinclair, I'm going to need detailed accounts of what happened, please.  I'd have Mr.Galpin tell me his, but he's going with Wednesday." She explained.  "Alright." They said simultaneously.  "Let's go to my office." Ajax and Enid nodded.  "Have her call when she wakes up ok?" Enid asked. "I will," Tyler replied.  Ajax and Enid followed Weems to her office.  The ambulance had just gotten here, the paramedics put her on a stretcher, Tyler told them he was her boyfriend so they let him ride with her. 

At the hospital, Tyler was in the waiting room.  The doctor walked out, "How is she?" He asked, and stood up.  "She's in a mild coma, she lost a lot of blood.  You should be able to go see her now."  The doctor explained.  "Okay, Thank you," Tyler said.  He walked to her room, Thing had hitched a ride on his back, Tyler held his arm out and let Thing crawl down onto the hospital bed.  "Hey Thing, do you know her parent's number?" He asked the hand.  He formed a thumbs-up.  "Call them please." Tyler opened his phone to the keypad and Thing dialed the number.  "Hello? Who is this?" Morticias voice asked.  "Mrs.Addams, it's Tyler." He said frantically.  "Is something wrong child? You sound upset. "  She said in a calming voice.  "Wednesday got hurt under my watch... Her stalker, er, one of her stalkers is someone who goes to Nevermore, turns out he's also a Hyde.  I and her friend Enid who's a werewolf tried to fight that thing off but it still got her.  I'm so sorry.  I completely understand if you don't want me around her anymore."  He said about to cry.  "I don't care if she was harmed, I only care that she's alive.  You did your best to protect her.  Did you save her life no? I don't see why you're upset?"  She questioned.  "I just feel like I failed... all you told me to do was to keep her safe and I can't even do that. I'm sorry. "  "You're just like your mother. She also apologized too much and felt like she was bad at whatever she did." Morticia said.  "That does sound like me." He said.  "I'll tell her father, we'll try and come by tomorrow.  I trust you'll be there?" She asked.  (I have no idea what day it is so I'm just gonna say it's a Friday night 😃).  "Yes ma'am." He answered.  "See you tomorrow then.  Have a goodnight." She said. "Goodnight." Morticia then hung up the phone.  "Thank you, Thing." He said.  Tyler grabbed her hand, it was as cold as ice.  "I love you." He whispered.  He kissed her forehead and then sat down in one of the chairs next to her bed.  Tyler ended up falling asleep in the uncomfortable chair, Thing had crawled off the bed and was sitting on his lap, also asleep. 

It was around 3 am, and Wednesday was still unconscious.  Wednesday then started to have a dream. A Nightmare? Neither, she was having another vision, while she was knocked out.