Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    When Jiang Guyu thought that he had misunderstood Lu Nandeng, a kind person like Lu Nandeng, he felt ashamed.

    Not only because she misunderstood Lu Nandeng as a cat abuser this time, but also because she remembered the prejudice against Lu Nandeng because of the original book.

    No matter how bad the villain is in the future, it's still in the future. You can't be prejudiced against him because of something that hasn't happened yet! What's more, the environment in which he lives will also have a great influence on how he can go to the future.

    Jiang Guyu vaguely remembered that in order to slap the villain in the face, the book once highlighted the difference between his parents' treatment of him and the male lead. The hero and the villain are half-brothers, but the parents prefer the hero and always dislike the villain Lu Nandeng—otherwise he would be a good young master, and he wouldn't come to live in the school dormitory.

    Isn't this just because he doesn't want to be disgusted at home, he must be excluded, what a pitiful little girl!

    He was so silent and cold in school, it must be because of his shyness of not being good at words! Today, Jiang Guyu spent a few more words, and Lu Nandeng began to explain seriously. It can be seen that he is actually a very easy-going person.

    Jiang Guyu quickly added fifty layers of filters to herself, and then superimposed the previous ideal filters. In her eyes, Lu Nandeng transformed into a beautiful, strong and handsome guy with no flaws in an instant.

    It's a pity that she is an Alpha, and she and he can only be brothers. Jiang Guyu thought regretfully.

    Lu Nandeng, who had been stared at by Jiang Guyu, finally couldn't stand it anymore. He let out a breath, regretting from the bottom of his heart that he had ignored Jiang Guyu's behavior before.

    He put down his pen, turned his head to look at Jiang Guyu who was lying on the bed, and asked succinctly: "What's the matter?"

    See, he still takes the initiative to care about his teammates!

    Jiang Guyu immediately grinned at him and said, "It's okay."

    Lu Nandeng continued to pick up his pen and study.

    It's no wonder that Lu Nandeng can become the top student in his grade forever. It can be seen from the fact that one of them is lying on the bed and the other is sitting at the desk. His enthusiasm for learning is several times stronger than that of Jiang Guyu. Now in the dormitory It seems that what I read in it is not the school textbooks, but more advanced and obscure extracurricular books.

    When Jiang Guyu saw the densely packed small characters in the book, he felt a headache.

    That's amazing, can you ask him to help her with her math? Jiang Guyu was thinking aimlessly.

    Before, she thought that she had lost only a fraction of Lu Nandeng's in the exam, and she was unconvinced and wanted to study hard. Now that she let go of her prejudice, she felt that it would be a good thing to be tutored by Lu Nandeng.

    Lu Nandeng didn't expect that he had already reminded him, but the feeling of being on his back still didn't disappear. He hadn't been able to concentrate on reading for a few days. Finally, Jiang Guyu took the inhibitor. At the moment when she was suppressed to the lowest level, Lu Nandeng could not be affected, but she was still restless.

    He turned his head again, veins popped out of his forehead, but he still forced himself to say one word at a time: "Yes, what's the matter?" The

    short two words sounded like gnashing of teeth.