Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Lu Beiyu's pursuit can be said to be pervasive, but Jiang Guyu herself is the type who has no sense of social distance. If others take the initiative to come to her to play, she will only feel pleasantly surprised, not annoyed.

    "What are you doing?" Lu Nandeng asked.

    Jiang Guyu had been standing in front of the closet for half an hour. If she hadn't taken out the clothes from the closet and made gestures on her from time to time, she might have thought she was under the petrification spell.

    Jiang Guyu still frowned, looked at the clothes in the closet with scrutiny, and replied, "I'm looking for clothes, and I plan to go to the amusement park this week."

    Lu Nandeng's fingers froze, "With Lu Beiyu?

    " That's right."

    After knowing that Lu Beiyu is the hero in the book, Jiang Guyu originally wanted to distance himself from him as much as possible—just like Jiang Guyu's attitude towards Lu Nandeng at the beginning.

    Not obnoxious, but not even close to the idea.

    But... Lu Beiyu's normal behavior is one aspect, and more importantly, he actually has an amusement park skip-the-line ticket!

    Jiang Guyu's heart was moved shamefully.

    Anyway, she and Lu Beiyu are both alphas, so it's impossible for them to have anything happen, if they just hang out as friends, it doesn't seem to be a problem? She can no longer be biased against people because of things that haven't happened yet, it's unfair to others.

    Jiang Guyu convinced himself in this way.

    The main thing is that it is more fragrant to skip the line.

    Although Lu Nandeng and Lu Beiyu were brothers, they didn't have a good relationship, so he was actually not happy to see Jiang Guyu and Lu Beiyu gradually becoming acquainted.

    Jiang Guyu was mistaken, thinking that Lu Nandeng also wanted to go to the amusement park together.

    So she asked Lu Nandeng if she could bring another friend with her on the trip to the amusement park.

    It doesn't matter even if she can't bring it, since her best friend also wants to play, it's fine if she doesn't have a skip-the-line card, and she's still happy to queue with him—of course, it's inevitable that Lu Beiyu's pigeons will be released.

    Fortunately, Lu Beiyu's answer was yes.

    Jiang Guyu turned his head and told Lu Nandeng the good news. When Lu Nandeng heard that he was going to the amusement park with Lu Beiyu, he frowned in disgust, but out of some considerations, he agreed awkwardly.

    "Do you want to call that friend of yours again?" Lu Nandeng suggested casually, "That Omega who always circles around you."

    Jiang Guyu knew that he was talking about An Yao when he heard it, and after a little thought, he happily agreed . agree. Since it is a multi-person trip, of course the more friends the merrier.

    What's more... She actually has her own little thoughts.

    If there are three people traveling, usually three people will accompany them all the way, but if four people traveling, they will often be accompanied by two people.

    Jiang Guyu turned to look at Lu Nandeng, and happened to meet his gaze.

    "Good idea!" She didn't feel shy, and smiled generously, "This way we can play together."