Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    It was true that Lu Nandeng was discharged from the hospital not long after.

    His short absence didn't seem to have any effect. He never took the initiative to communicate with the students around him. Only the teacher in charge of the class would care about this top student.

    But he found that Jiang Guyu's side became more crowded.

    Lu Nandeng went to the teacher's office to make up homework during recess, and when he returned to the classroom, he saw a circle of people around Jiang Guyu's seat, and the little fool in the middle followed other people's words From time to time, I lean forward and back together with laughter.

    Of course, his position as the same table was occupied early.

    Lu Nandeng stood at the door of the classroom, his footsteps paused.

    Jiang Guyu seemed to have sensed this, she turned her head to meet his gaze, her smile froze on her face, her eyes glanced around guiltily, and then she seemed to realize that her expression was a bit too obvious Feeling guilty, she smiled at him confidently again as a greeting, turned her head and continued to look at the students around her pretending to have nothing to do, and said, "Okay, okay, Nan Deng is back, let's talk later. "

    Lu Nandeng observed her expressions and small movements the whole time, and of course he didn't miss those emotions. Although Jiang Guyu seemed to ask his classmates to make room for him, in fact, he probably had some little secret.

    It's still a little secret that he can't let him know.

    Ah.

    Lu Nandeng was not in a hurry to ask what Jiang Guyu had done to make her feel guilty, anyway, they lived in the same dormitory.

    He thought for a while, and instead of going back to his seat, he went to the toilet - it was also convenient for Jiang Guyu to finish her small talk.

    Although Jiang Guyu said that her eyes were on the faces of her classmates, she was still paying attention to the window near the corridor in the classroom from the corner of her eye. After Lu Nandeng finally left her sight, she breathed a sigh of relief and subconsciously patted her heart.

    "Gu Yu? What's the matter?" The classmate turned her head to look at her, but saw nothing.

    Jiang Guyu shook his head quickly: "No, no, I just stretch my neck." The

    classmate believed it, and nodded to continue the topic just now: "When do we want to go and see the newly transferred Alpha student from the first year of high school? I heard that A real person is many times more handsome than a school photo!"

    These Omega and Beta students didn't treat Jiang Guyu as an outsider at all, which was something other Alphas envied. Jiang Guyu has an unbelievably high popularity among all the classmates. This may be partially due to the fact that she is an Alpha now, and she once had the experience of being a pure woman. She is good at empathy and can pick up many topics.

    Jiang Guyu was very moved by this.

    Although her current sexual orientation has changed with her gender, this does not prevent her from admiring handsome guys from an outsider's perspective.

    What's more, that handsome guy is still the hero of the original book!

    Jiang Guyu winked at his classmate, and the classmate immediately understood what she meant, and said with a smile, "Remember to call me!"

    Lu Nandeng also came back at this time, and the students walked back to their seats and moved their seats. Also freed up.

    Seeing Lu Nandeng at this time was originally a happy thing, but since Jiang Guyu was still discussing the male lead of the original book with others not long ago, this made her feel guilty for climbing the wall and being caught.