Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    After Lu Nandeng escaped from the unspeakable dream, the cold white walls and overly monotonous decorations greeted his eyes. The air was filled with the smell of disinfectant, mixed with the sweet smell of pheromones.

    His mind quickly turned and he realized that he was now in the hospital.

    "..."

    Lu Nandeng's fingers began to tap on the bed unconsciously, and he closed his eyes again, but instead of falling asleep, he fell into thinking.

    Unlike what Jiang Guyu guessed, he actually doesn't hate the hospital, otherwise he wouldn't have resisted it at the beginning.

    But he did have reasons for not being able to come to the hospital.

    The faint floral fragrance that suddenly appeared in the smell of disinfectant is very noticeable, not to mention that this floral fragrance is getting closer. Lu Nandeng opened his eyes and looked in the direction of the door.

    Two seconds later, the footsteps outside the door also stopped, Jiang Guyu pushed the door open, was stunned for a moment when she saw Lu Nandeng, and soon put on a bright smile: "Are you awake?"

    She said very naturally Walking into the ward, I put a small bouquet of flowers in my hand on the bedside table, and at the same time, the tip of my nose moved unconsciously.

    If she was smelling the flowers, she didn't even bow her head, let alone fan the incense with her hands, but if she wasn't asking about the flowers, then what was she smelling?

    "Did someone come in just now?" Jiang Guyu asked suspiciously.

    In view of the dream he had just had, the alarm in Lu Nandeng's heart was raised to the loudest.

    His mind was running fast, and he answered cautiously: "Yes."

    He had just woken up, so he didn't even know if anyone had come in. And although this is a double ward, the bed next door is empty, there should be no one else coming in except doctors and nurses.

    But out of his own consideration, Lu Nandeng still chose to answer this way.

    Jiang Guyu didn't know that he had gone through so many twists and turns in his heart, so he believed it and said with emotion: "I really want to ask what kind of perfume this is, it smells so good."

    Lu Nandeng's face changed slightly.

    Jiang Guyu didn't notice his slight expression, and continued to reminisce: "It smells like red wine and chocolate...but it's not heavy. It's obviously a very light smell. Why does the fragrance last so long?"

    She said as she spoke. Suddenly, the memory was triggered, and he said thoughtfully, "I always feel like I've smelled this smell somewhere..." On the

    side, Lu Nandeng's face was already flushed, he forced himself to be calm, and interrupted the topic without changing his expression: "Have you asked for leave?"

    Jiang Gu Yuguo was changed from the topic unexpectedly, she nodded: "I asked for leave for you, and I brought you homework for today."

    Lu Nandeng: "..."

    Although he He really likes to study, but it doesn't mean that he likes to see the visiting gifts sent by others as homework when he is in the hospital.

    "By the way, I thought you might not be able to sleep at night after sleeping for so long during the day, so I brought you some hypnosis props." Jiang Guyu took out his homework from his bag and handed it to him, and took out a few more books Just looking at it makes people drowsy.