7.

The night was quiet in the city of Jackson. The wildlife was quite active in the woods, while the locals were catching sleep and preparing for another day of survival. Joel was looking out of the window making sure that it was still a deep night, and the sun was nowhere to be seen to rise in the next hour or two. He put on the clothes to make sure that anything the next adventure would bring, at least won't make him freeze to death. When the box from the top shelf of the closet fell down from the closet, he was happy not to waste the time on waking Hope up.

- Do you know how to drive? – Joel noticed that his action took all the possible sleep from the girl and glanced at her for a moment, as he was packing up the backpack with something yet unknown to her.

- Good morning to you too, Joel, - Hope rubbed her eyes trying to understand what was going on and if she slept through the day. But no, it was still the middle of the night as she looked out of the window and came back to lying in the bed.

- Good morning, - He sat down on the edge of the bed, for a moment he thought that involving Hope wasn't the best idea, but there was no other option. - Now I would like to have an answer to my question.

- Theoretically yes, - A realization that she will get no more sleep this night came into her mind with the serious tone of the man's voice. Hope threw away all the thoughts about sleep, and sat down on the bed, trying to bring the clearness of mind back.

- At least theoretically. Get dressed, we have to head out before sunrise, - A man threw his sweater to her to save time for the both of them. However, to his own surprise, Hope got up from the bed and started getting dressed as he wanted her to.

- What is even going on? – It was more usual for them to watch each other get undressed, but not dressed. She had more questions in her head than answers, and Joel will have to find an answer to every single one of them.

- I will reply to all of your questions later. Now, just trust me, - Joel got up from the bed and made eye contact with her, before leaving the bedroom to finish packing up the backpack.

The creaking of the snow was the only noise following them around. With every single step, Jackson was somewhere far away, and only the woods were surrounding them. Every single crack of the trees would bring suspicion but the two were going deeper inside the woods, somewhere, where no other steps were leading. And even the snowfall was covering their footprints after some time.

- I had one of the rare days when I could have more sleep than usual, and you decided to take me for a sunrise walk? – Hope was whispering the words loud enough to make Joel hear her, feeling already how cold it was during that winter night.

- You can call it a walk if you want, but there's a car next to the city, we better have it before anyone else find it, - Joel looked around, making sure that the pathway was right and would take them to the place where they were supposed to end up, and not somewhere unknown.

- Okay, why do you need me there then? – It was hard for her not to be happy over the fact that the man trusted her enough to join him on this little mission, but at the same moment giving her more questions about it all.

- In case of the car break down I will have someone to push it, - He looked back at her with a wink and took this opportunity to make sure that their surrounding was safe.

- Yeah, one minute of pushing the car and no sex for the next month, - Hope giggled softly, feeling a little less tense from the situation they were in, with unknownness surrounding the woods. She knew what she was capable of, and was not. It was one of the few times a girl was away from Jackson so far, but something inside was feeling her that it was alright, and damn how she wanted to listen to that voice.

- I'm sure you will give up earlier than me, babygirl, - The man gave a smirk to her, as he kept on walking toward the car that was already seen on the horizon.

- Is it this car? – Hope saw the car too in the darkness of the night, something inside told her that it was suspicious that the car was there in the woods left and no one was seen around.

- Yes, I was told it was still running well, - Joel opened the hood to check if anything was missing. To his surprise, the engine was still looking good.

They took a look around the car, and Hope got inside in the passenger seat. After some manipulations with the car, the man was able to turn on the engine. The last thing was the fuel, but luckily, it was the problem with the solution in Joel's bag. Filling up the fuel in the car to make it back to the city took him another moment before the man took over the driver's seat. He handed Hope his backpack with all the protective weapons he had on him.

- You do know that I have no idea how to shoot? – She took a look at the rifle, and then at the pathway they were taking to get out of the woods. For a moment, she wondered what would they do if danger was just around the corner.

- Yeah, that's why there's a knife in there, - Obviously, Joel knew that she probably never even shot, trusting the bag with something that could save their life in case of an emergency was a bold move full of trust from his side.

- Are we on the road already? – Hope tried to understand if it was the road or just a clear part of the woods before they reach the actual road.

- Yes, we are, it won't take us long to get into the city don't worry, - Joel seemed more relaxed now, as they left that unknown part of the woods and went somewhere where he could see around easily.

Little did he know that Hope was not worried at all. The tension was slowly leaving the car. Noticing that the road was clear, and snow wasn't falling down, she carefully stroked her hand on Joel's groin. His deep breath in was one of the best responses she could get other than a moan on the man's lips. She put his bag on the floor, giving herself more space for the plan that was in her head.

- Are you sure it's the best place? – It didn't take him long to understand the plan in Hope's head and the surprising confidence in her actions suddenly turned the man on.

- Absolutely, Joel, - Hope looked into his eyes, with both of her hands touching every inch of his dick.

The girl got comfortable in the car as she put her head down and started learning the length of his dick with the tip of her tongue. Finally having a comfortable position. Joel got his hands in her hair, trying to support the girl's actions and her own pace, he pressed a little on the tip of her head almost begging to start the moves. Teasing him for another moment, she wrapped her lips around the head. It was harder and harder for him to focus on the road, but luckily even the weather was on their side. He felt how her moves became deeper and faster, man pushed his hips towards Hope's mouth, making her take more length. On one of the road turns, Hope decided to keep as much length as she could in her throat, trying out her own limits.

- Goddamn it Hope, - At that moment Joel finally let the loud moan out of his mouth. He grabbed her hair in the ponytail, now making the moves at his own pace. - You have little time till we reach the city gate.

The thought of someone seeing them caused the rush of adrenaline in Hope's body. Joel was close to cumming, and they both knew it. As bad as she wanted to tease him a little more, she knew this torture will be back to her the next time he will be in control over her body in their bed. Playing with the pace, she was taking the whole length faster, and then slower, listening to his heavy breath in the meanwhile. It didn't take him long to finish under the pressure of Hope's mouth. She didn't have any other choice than to swallow the salty liquid that filled her mouth. After making sure that they're both clean, a girl zipped his pants, leaving a little secret between them in the car.

- Good morning, Joel, - She smiled, feeling the first rays of the sun on her skin as they eventually reached the city by the main road.

- Absolutely fucking good morning, Hope, - Joel couldn't hide his rare smile, as they were waiting for the city gate to open where they had to give the car to the guards. And their little adventure will be known only to them.