10.

The rays of the sunset were giving its last moments of warmth inside the kitchen. After a short period of time, the coldness will take the place in its hands and everyone will remember how cold the winters were with the sweet memories of old summer days, or with the hope that another night will pass faster and the spring will enter through the main door. Feeling already a bit hungry for dinner, Hope walked inside the kitchen and caught the last moments of the sunset. The noise coming from the living room as the man entered the kitchen took her out of her thoughts and made her turn around to check that it was really him.

- Maybe we should invite Ellie over, it's been a long time, what do you think? – Hope tried to understand how long it was since the house heard their three voices together. How long ago it was? Weeks? Month? After living all together for a long time, it was unusual not to see her around or hear her voice.

- That's a good idea, - Joel reached for a cup on the upper shelf and poured himself coffee as he looked at a girl.

- Maybe I can cook something, - She did the same, emptying the coffee pot, and placing it aside as the thoughts about what they could do were running through her head.

- Yeah, we might spend some time together, that would be great, - A man smiled, understanding that it's been really a long time since they all spent some time together, just like in the old good days.

- You can play the guitar, - A girl took a sip of coffee, feeling the warmth of the drink as she sat down on the edge of the table.

- Only if you ask me, - A smirk appeared on Joel's face as he was peacefully drinking coffee while keeping his eyes on her.

- How well should I ask you, daddy? – Hope put a cup aside, placing her hands on both shoulders of the man and holding him closer to her.

- So well, - Whispered he into her lips, stroking his hand down the girl's cheek and fixing her hair behind the ear.

- Maybe I should start now? – She herself started whispering too, slowly letting her hand travel from his shoulders down his torso.

- What a good girl you are, - Joel put both of his hands on Hope's hips, carefully spreading her legs and watching her with the interest on his mind

Hope bit her lower lip, as she was not breaking eye contact with a man. She got a little closer, first opening his belt, and right after taking off the man's pants. Even to her surprise, the girl was more confident with Joel the more they were close with each other. But, even taking the fact of how frequently they both had sex, the hunger both had for each other was still high, Feeling his heavy breath on her neck, the man softly bit the skin as her hands were slowly squeezing into his boxers. He didn't want to lose the precious time they had, so her home wear within a matter of seconds was lying down on the floor.

- Oh, daddy, please, - Hope whispered into Joel's lips letting the moan out of her mouth. She felt the head of his dick touching her clit as he pushed her closer, making a girl wrap her legs around his waist.

The closure between them was making her mind hazy. A girl moved her hips forward, feeling that she was unable to hold control over herself anymore and trying to take things into her own hands. The man's strong hands were on her thighs, as he was still teasing Hope and definitely enjoying it. Feeling how his actions made her wetter, the man let the smirk appear on his lips, and when a brunette closed her eyes in the new wave of feeling horny, he let the whole length inside with one sharp movement. The girl's scream of pleasure and soft pain filled the whole room, taking a moment for them both to catch their breath, Joel kept the whole length inside of her, and slowly started moving, leaving the wet kisses down her neck. Hope wrapped her hands around his neck, and they both got into their own rhythm. She let her nails into the skin on his muscular shoulders. With every movement, the less space was between their bodies, and unable to hold on anymore, she felt herself cumming with his name on her lips.

- Trust me, darling, - Joel felt her body melting in his arms after the wave of orgasm. He took a moment to remove everything that was still on the table, and not already on the floor. – Just turn around.

Hope tried to catch her breath and turned around as he asked, getting comfortable on the table in front of the man. Bending in the spine, his hand was on her back, comforting the girl to make them both comfortable. She let a loud moan out, feeling the head touching her holes before Joel slowly started pushing his way into her ass.

- Fuck.. Joel, I can't.. – She gasped for a breath of air, grabbing the edge of the table with her hands, while he stopped, letting them both get used to the new feelings.

- Do it for me, honey, - He whispered in her ear, bending over Hope's body as he started making the slow movements deeper, and grabbing Hope's hands in his.

They were going at an unusually slow pace for both of them. The creaking of the table, their moans, and the slaps of their bodies against each other were the only noises that could be heard that evening in the house. It didn't take them a long time to finish, a couple of deep moves got Hope on the edge, and the man let the loud groan slip out of his lips before cumming right after her.

- You're just perfect, good girl, - Joel took a moment, enjoying the view in front of him. He let his hands explore her body, while they both were trying to catch their breath. As the night fell into the city, the man grabbed her in his arms, and they both left the kitchen to deal with the mess in the morning.