20.

Sun was more common these days, as the snow was melting, and the birds were coming back home from the warmer places. Nature was blooming, coming back to life once again. Ever since the last argument, there wasn't even a single word heard by the walls of the house. Hope was spending the days in the hospital, even when there was nothing to do, and was coming back just to catch some hours of sleep. She couldn't help but feel betrayed. Joel was doing the same. Any work that there was in Jackson, the man would take without even hesitation. Patrolling, missions outside of the city, anything. But, there was only one person now who could put them both in the same room.

Ellie.

It was her birthday. She was growing fast. The little girl was turning into a young, brave lady. And, the day to celebrate her has come. She invited the better half of Jackson that she knew to her house. It was something that they called back in the days a party or a place to get drunk and have at least some fun. Joel started planning the whole thing one week before. Gathered all the needed things, and found the food and enough amount of alcohol. Hope knew that she had to visit the party, after all, there were friends and not everything is about the feelings she felt in her life. That evening she came back home earlier, just to find the absence of the man in the house. She sighed in relief, before changing her clothes and running to Ellie's house.

Almost everyone was already there. Hope looked around at the companies having conversations, people laughing and filling up their cups with strong liquor.

- Happy birthday girl, - Hope found Ellie in the crowd, and before she could even say something the girl held her friend in a short, but full of warmth hug, after giving her a gift. When Harrington saw a new bow at the market, she knew for whom she should get it.

- I am so happy to see you thank you, - Ellie held a box in her hands and disappeared somewhere in the corridor of the house to keep the box in the room.

Hope wanted to see the reaction of the girl as she opened the gift before her plans were changed by the familiar face.

- Won't even say hi? – Joel was standing in the surprisingly empty corridor, the man stood straight and looked into the hazel eyes when he noticed a girl walking in his direction.

- Hi Joel, - It was the first time they spoke since the vocal argument back home. Hope wanted it to be the end of this conversation, but something was telling her that it wasn't.

- The weather outside is warmer than your tone of voice, - He pushed her towards the door, that led into one of the rooms in the house, just to open it under the weight of her body.

- I am not really interested in this conversation, - They found themselves in the bathroom. Not wishing to have intruders, Joel closed the door behind him before she even realized. She was looking at him trying to understand where this all would lead them but had no idea what was in the man's head.

- Oh really? – The man took one more step forward toward her, making the girl press her body against the sink, as they were keeping eye contact with each other. - Let me remind you who you belong to.

- Joel, someone can walk right in, - Hope looked at the door, trying to understand if anyone outside could hear their conversation, but knew that even if it was so, it was the last thing on his mind.

- But you will be a good girl and stay quiet? – Joel whispered into her ear, placing his hands on her hips to make a girl sit on the sink. One thing he always liked about the warmer weather, was how it makes easy to remove the cloth. He couldn't be happier with spring, and the party, but for the fact that Hope had a dress on, making things easier.

- I don't think it's a good idea, - A girl by the old habit put her hands on his shoulders to keep the stability on the sink. It wasn't the most comfortable place to be for sure.

- Well, your body says otherwise, - His hand slowly traveled from the hip of the girl to the underwear. The man placed the palm of his hand on her panties, touching her pussy through the fabric, just to find it wet.

- Fucking Joel, - At this moment, she hated the reaction of her body because of him. Especially when now, he was so close to her. After so many nights spent together, it was hard for either of them to pretend they were strangers.

- Let me get a couple of things straight, - A man wasn't breaking eye contact between them, he lowered her panties, letting them fall down on the floor, while his face was giving the full seriousness the man was talking with.

- What? – Hope wrapped her hands around the man's neck, finally giving up on the anger she tried to build inside during this conversation. The feeling of being turned on by his touches on her body was too obvious to lie about them.

- We are not teens for you throw a tantrum like this, - Joel took a moment to play with a girl's clit with his finger, before letting it inside of her, feeling the tightness at first. He knew he was on her mind long enough, to make her not even think of the other man, even when they had problems.

- Okay.. – She couldn't say anything more. He was mature, and that's what she wanted. A mature man, but not someone who will give her the drama nobody needed. And also, she couldn't say anything else because a soft moan slip out from her lips.

- Secondly, if I wanted to fuck someone else, I would do it outside of the house, - The man added the second finger, slowly moving it inside of the girl, feeling how she was getting wetter and wetter in his arms.

- Damn, Joel, - A girl understood how long it has been since they both felt the pleasure of each other's bodies. She started biting her lower lip to make sure nobody outside of the bathroom hears her moans.

- And the last thing, babygirl, - Joel unzipped his pants, and with one sharp movement replaced his fingers with his dick, slowly moving inside, as he slapped the girl's ass to keep her closer to him. - If something like this happens again, I will fuck that stupidity out of you,

- Hmm.. - Hope wrapped her legs around his torso, burying her nose in the man's neck and softly moaning from every single deep movement.

- We have to be quiet, remember, - He placed his hand over the girl's lips, in case the girl loses her control. The movements were slow, but deep, driving them both crazy.

It didn't take long for Hope to cum with his dick inside her. She grabbed his shoulders harder, trying to turn the loud moan into a quieter sound. Joel groaned feeling her orgasm, and right after, decided not to give her a break, but instead started moving sharper, and rougher, feeling himself closer to reaching the peak. It took them a couple more movements before finishing at the same moment. The man left another slap on the girl's ass, as he let the whole length inside her before cummng.

- Well, if every stupid argument will finish like this, I won't have any other choice, - A girl tried to bring her heavy breath back to normal, still holding herself in his arms, not even wishing to let the man go.

- I will go out now, fix yourself, could to hundred and get out too, - Joel lifted up her face by placing his fingers on the girl's chin just to make her look inside his eyes.

- And I will see you at home later? – Hope whispered, catching his eyes on her and finally taking back control over her body.

- You will, darling, you will – The man looked at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair before leaving the bathroom for the party, and pretending as if nothing happened in the bathroom.