39.

Summer was just around the corner. Days were becoming hotter, with people almost complaining about the temperature. From time to time the cold wind was saving the situation, but just for a moment before the sun wouldn't take the control back to its hands. Green trees around looked much better than in winter. It didn't matter if humanity was slowly dying, the nature was still living to the fullest, now taking over what the people have once built. The night felt on Jackson. Stars and the moon were looking over the city as if they were protecting the people inside.

It was another sleepless night for Hope, suffering in heat of the house. She got up from the soft bedsheets to open the window and let some fresh air inside as if it would help. And for a moment it seemed like it did, but not for long. Maybe the weather was her last problem. Thoughts about Joel were eating her inside. She knew that within days he will be gone, and they both knew that they won't see each other ever again in this big world. Her body fell down on the bed next to him. His quiet breath as he slept was annoying her even more since she knew, that none of those thoughts were bothering him. As she turned to the side, facing his back trying to fall back asleep, a girl felt the man's strong hand on her waist, pulling her closer, when he moved to face her.

Hope caught her breath, thinking a moment ago that he was still sleeping, but there he was keeping his hands on her. Joel let her lay down on the back, as he was towering over Hope's body. His hands got underneath her nightgown, before taking it off and throwing a piece of cloth on the floor, leaving a brunette completely naked on the bed. He was letting his fingertips learn every curve of her body, just like the last time, touching every inch of her skin. The man moved a little bit down, as his hand was on her hips, while he decided to play with the girl's nipples. Soft bites made her close her eyes in pleasure, as his hand was reaching for her folds. Joel was unusually gentle that night. His fingers were drawing circles, while his face was buried in her breasts. A moment after, his fingers slid inside of her already wet pussy, resulting in a girl's loud moan, as she placed her hands on his strong shoulders. His fingers were moving slowly inside of her, making her melt into the mattress. The man didn't want her to reach the peak right now, with his fingers and removed it wiping off the liquid on her hip. Hope pulled him closer to her, catching the man's lips in a passionate kiss. Kissing her back, the man started playing with her tongue as he made his way inside her, making her moan through the kiss.

Their movements were slow as if they both were trying to enjoy the last moments of each other. A girl was moving her hips at the same pace as him, creating their own rhythm. Soft moans of brunette were mixed with the creaking of the bed. The man took her wrists in his hand, holding them above her head, so he could still control the rhythm, feeling the shakes in her body, as the girl reached her peak. Joel was close too, his movements became deeper, but the pace was unchanged. Hope wanted so badly to hold him closer by pulling the man's shoulders into her arms, but his hand took all her control, making her ready to beg for more, even though they both knew that he would do as he wishes. His lips were leaving wet kisses down her neck, and when the man felt his peak, softly groaned as he let his hot breath touch her soft skin.

-    Was it goodbye? - Hope looked into his dark eyes, with her hand in his hair. And if it was the last time she would see him again, at least she would remember his eyes looking at her.

But, his response was silence. And they both knew deep inside, that indeed, it was a goodbye. With the first rays of the sunrise, the man was gone. The house was empty once again as if nothing ever happened in there.