8.

The quiet afternoon was surprisingly warm for the middle of the winter. At some point, it felt like a real weekend where everyone was busy with their own thing, but not only with everyday work. Hope tried to distract herself from the horrors of the hospital days with yoga in the living room, while Joel spent most of his time in the basement taking care of the weapons. He was making sure that everything was in the right order, clean, and ready to go at any moment in case of an emergency. When everything was done, the stairs were creaking under his heavy steps and the winter sun touched his skin as soon as the man came back to the living room.

- Do you really think yoga will help you in the meeting with the clicker? – Joel sat down on the couch as he decided to take a small break, placing the toolbox on the coffee table as his eye concentrated on Hope.

- Yes, because I can quietly punch him and still be calm, - She giggles, but stayed still in the 'three-legged dog position' as if she was kicking someone in the air.

- You silly girl, - He crossed his arms on his chest, keeping his eyes on a girl. Deep inside his thoughts, he was wondering what would she do. Give up? Run as far as her eyes can see? Or fight with her bare arms for every second of this life?

- At least I would stay alive, - Hope changed the pose, now doing the lunge on the left leg, trying to continue her practice without paying much attention to Joel disturbing her.

- Want me to help you with stretching? – A man winked at her when he finally caught hazel eyes on him, watching her do something he would never find useful.

- Got some ideas about it, daddy? – She quickly changed the lunge on the right leg, trying to keep the same amount of time for each. Her innocent yet unbothered voice seemed like they were talking about the weather, and not something else. However, Hope decided not to fight with herself and gave up under Joel's charm and sat down on the carpet waiting for him to continue.

- Oh yeah, you don't even know, - He got up from the couch, taking the toolbox in one hand, and offering his hand to a girl, to help her stand up from the floor.

It seemed that both of them didn't want to waste any more time and still holding her hand in his, Hope followed the man upstairs to the bedroom. Joel's bedroom gave her less comfort than her own, but the bigger bed was definitely an advantage. He put down the toolbox, and his fingers started unbuttoning the shirt, one button after another. Hope caught her breath, watching the man, and started taking off the home clothes herself, a moment later, all clothes they had on before were lying on the floor.

- Trust me, - Joel whispered into her lips before taking her over with a kiss. Her hands made a well-known route up his torso, and Hope pushed the man closer to her, leaving less space in between the bodies.

The man wrapped his hands around her body while playing with a tongue of a girl through the kiss. He felt her teeth on his lower lip, and let a soft moan slip into the kiss. Joel hoped that his plan won't be a failure and give them both equal pleasure. From the unknownness of what she could wait for from him, Hope felt the rush of goosebumps on her skin. She watched him get up from the bed, and look for something she couldn't see in the toolbox. The man grabbed two ropes and looked at Hope lying naked on his bed. A girl nodded, giving him a go for this idea. He put the rope on the bed, as the man got back on it. Catching her lips in another kiss, Joel squeezed his hand on Hope's thigh to make her spread his legs for him. As he was breaking the kiss at one moment, his hands came back to the rope that was still waiting for them. The man spread her legs even wider, and she helped him with it, by grabbing the legs in her hands. An understanding of how she looked in front of him with the legs spread open was playing on her cheeks with a slight blush and turned her on even more.

- Is it tight? – Joel looked into Hope's eyes as he finished tying up her left hand and leg together, checking the rope and making sure she was comfortable with it.

- Feels comfortable, for now, - Hope looked back at him trying to hide how surprised with the whole situation, yet too turned on by it.

- Just let me know if you feel uncomfortable, - A man left a gentle kiss on her lips, making sure once again, that everything was comfortable for both of them.

- Sure, - A girl caught a deep breath as if she was under torture keeping her away from something that she really wanted at that moment.

- And one more thing, - He finished another knot on her right side, and took a slide step back on the bed, to look at the whole picture. Here she was, innocent, quite Hope he once knew, now tied up in his bed. - Keep your eyes on me.

- Only if you will keep yours on me, - Hope looked back at him with a soft smirk on her face, even though she was not in the position to tease the man, nothing she could with her own nature.

Joel couldn't handle the whole picture anymore. They both wanted more than just looking at each other's bodies. The eye contact between the two was unbreakable, as he was getting closer to her. His strong hand was playing with Hope's breast, while the second slowly reached the hips of the girl. Knowing that she couldn't do much in her position, Joel decided to take his time, as his fingers were touching her clit, he smirked feeling how wet his fingers already became. To continue his game, the man entered her with two fingers, getting so long-awaited, yet loud moan out of Hope's lips. The game was too long now even for him as he decided to finally give them what they wanted. Her puppy eyes were almost begging for him to do it. At the same moment, he took off his fingers and brought them to the girl's lips. Hope started leaking it, and right after let it slide into her mouth. Joel put his free hand on the wall, as he slowly started moving. The unusual angle made her forget about almost anything else, when they both were done with the game with fingers, Joel put his other hand on the wall too to help the stability of his body. At some moment, Hope was even thankful for ropes, feeling that it would be hard to stay in the pose without them.

- Fuck, Joel... - She was looking into his eyes, wanting to let her hand into his hair and push him closer to her, but the ropes were not letting her and made a girl wish for his touches even more.

- Does it feel good, baby? – A man whispered in her ear, making the pace faster, after hearing her moans.

Hope couldn't reply, instead, he felt her cumming on his dick with his name on her lips. Joel kept his hands on her legs, as he was stroking them up and down, trying to match it with their rhythm. Deep inside he was hoping that they will not break the wall from the force he was applying to it. A man caught her hazel eyes on him, feeling even weaker after making eye contact with her.

- Damn it, Hope, - He groaned, feeling her reaching the peak once again, as he pulled out and left the sperm on the bedsheet.

- And how long did you want me to help with stretching? – Hope whispered, trying to catch her breath. The ropes started to feel painful, and before she could even say it, Joel was already untying her.

- Long enough, but it was worth every second, - He squeezed his hand down her cheek, finishing up with the ropes quite fast, and left one last kiss on her red lips.