37.

Another day in Jackson was in the rays of the spring sunshine. The birds were singing in the trees, and life felt surreal from time to time. As if, there was no outbreak outside, the world didn't end, and life was normal. But, life isn't a fairytale, most probably something closer to a nightmare. It was a normal day for Hope and Joel at home. Both of them had night tasks on the previous day, leaving the next day for the rest. Hope was spending the day cooking, catching the rays of sunshine on her face through the kitchen window. And Joel was doing God knows what in the basement. But, at the moment when the loud noises were coming from the basement, the girl was wondering what he was actually busy with. Turning off the stove, as the noise kept on coming into the upper floor, she walked down to check what was going on.

-    Are you rebuilding the house? – Hope couldn't help herself but get down to the basement, to see what was the reason for such loud noise.

-    Sorry for the noise, I can't find the goddamn screwdriver, - Joel looked back at the girl, as he was searching through the drawers of an old chest where he usually kept anything he needs. But, on that warm day what he needed decided to disappear from him.

-    Need my help? – A girl walked closer, opening another drawer, hoping to find the screwdriver resting right there, to bring ease to the man's mind. But, all her hopes disappeared when she found anything else, but not a screwdriver in the drawer.

-    If I can't find the thing where I put it, I doubt you'll find it, - He was opening one drawer under another, looking through the things again and again, but it seemed as if the screwdriver just vanished. - But, try.

They both looked through the entire chest, checking every drawer once again, but the screwdriver was still missing. Hope was bending across the table, checking if there was any angle where it could be stuck.

-    What a view, - The man whispered to himself, watching quite a provocative pose of a girl, and couldn't keep his hand to himself as a loud slap on her ass resulted in a moan from the girl's lips.

The girl reached for the man who was standing next to her, as she kept herself bent over the table and squeezed her hand down his leg, letting her fingers touch the man's groin. It didn't take him long to realize where this was going. He let her do whatever was on her mind, as she repeated the actions a couple of times. Feeling not interested in just standing by her side, Joel walk behind her, to take off the girl's shorts. She felt excitement over the fact that he was right there, behind her and she couldn't see whatever he was about to do. Man's hands were sliding from her back down to the girl's thighs, before spreading her legs a little. Hope felt the shockwave on her body as he was moving his hands on her hips, but didn't touch her pussy yet, as if he was waiting for her to get wetter, for her to almost beg hir to touch it. She gasped for air as he started playing with her folds with the tips of his fingers. As he was playing with her clit, he felt how Hope was keeping her ass a little higher, making the view on his worktable even better.

The sound of his zip opening was heard in the silence of the basement. He grabbed her hair in his hand, moving the girl closer, as he slowly made his way inside her with slow, rapid moves, which was quite unusual for them both. But, it didn't take him long to start the rough moves, as he was pushing her deeper on his dick, keeping his other hand on her hip. The skin under the man's hand was getting redder, as his grip was stronger. The table under them was creaking, making the both wonder if they would break it on that spring day. The anger from earlier, and all the other feelings the man had in the past days were mixing in his mind, as Joel was moving faster with every moment. Hope's loud moans were echoing in the cold basement, as the heat of their bodies was even warmer than the weather outside.

Both of them were close to their peaks. Hope started moving at one pace with the man when he was moving in the same rhythm for a while. His hand got a stronger grip on her hair, pulling the brunette's body closer to him. Joel's hand reached up from her hip to the breasts, playing with her nipples, as he could feel her getting closer to orgasm. Giving up under the man's pleasure, Hope let a loud moan slip off her lips, as she reached her own peak. And just a couple of moves later, the man groaned as he was cumming in pleasure.

-    Joel, it was here the whole time, - Hope was breathing heavily, when she finally saw what they were looking for. A smile appeared on her face, as she handed him the screwdriver.

-    Good girl, - Joel placed the screwdriver back on the table, as the man was putting his pants pack on, and was ready to keep on working on the weapons, just like he was before.