35.

It was a quiet spring evening in Jackson. The rain in the afternoon finished quite quickly, but the feeling of freshness was still in the air. Having the whole house to himself, Joel was sitting in the living room with the guitar in his hands letting the house hear the melody after a long time. But, it didn't last long. The loud noise of the door opening came as soon as Hope came back home. She took a look at the man and walked straight to him after taking off her jacket.

-    I had a shitty day, and you can help me make it better, - A girl whispered into his ear, sitting down on his lap, and catching a surprised look from the man.

Before he could even reply anything to her, the girl covered his lips with hers in a sharp, but yet passionate kiss. Letting her tongue inside of his mouth, the kiss grew deeper, as his strong hands slid from her back to the girl's hips. They both knew he won't ask her what made the day so shitty, or what made her run to him on that evening. And they both seemed to be fine with that. Her hands were traveling under his shirt, touching the muscular torso of the man while their lips were too busy in a kiss. She moved a bit on his lap, positioning herself to make the fabric of the denim pants of both of them rub against each other. After a while, a wet mark would appear on her pants, but it was the last thing she cared about. Feeling how the man was feeling hard already, she moved her hips a bit, rubbing their bodies against each other. Even though Joel liked the look on her face when she was rubbing against his body, the man moved his hips a bit, making the rubbing harder for a moment, getting a loud moan out of the girl's lips. Even though this action got a soft groan out of his mouth, it was definitely not enough for them. Her cold hand reached for the zipper of his pants, slowly pulling them down and releasing his dick from the man's pants and boxers. At the same moment, she felt his hands on her hips, as he let the fabric of the girl's pants fall down on the floor. Not wanting to wait any further, the man brought his hands back to the girl's hips, slowly rubbing his dick on her pussy, hearing soft moans out of her lips. Hope left one hand on his shoulder, finding stability in her position as she was letting his dick slide inside of her pussy.

-    Joel... - A loud moan of her voice was heard in the empty house, as she placed her second hand down on his torso, softly scratching the man's skin.

After feeling the whole length inside, she took a moment before starting soft, but deep moves. Joel was watching the girl riding his dick, letting her move at her own pace, controlling himself from making the pace faster, driving her to the edge. But, it didn't take him long to start the sharp movements with his hips, making her move faster. A loud slap on her ass was heard in the living room, mixed with the slaps of the bodies against each other, and her sweet, but loud moans of pleasure. He was feeling her tightening around his dick, and right before she could reach the peak, he grabbed her hips to lift the girl up and give her the torture of unreached orgasm.

-    Lay down and put your head down, - He whispered in her ear, feeling how a girl was almost ready to reach the peak she was so desperate for.

A girl didn't have any other option but to do what he asked her, or get unfulfilled pleasure till the rest of the day. The old sofa was creaking under the weight of the two, making them wonder if it will ever break under the pressure of their movements. Joel got up from the couch, giving her time to adjust herself, as the girl's head was resting on the couch, while her ass was right up, catching the look of the man. He was holding the time, making her wonder how long will it take before she feels him inside again. The man reached her from behind, walking his hands up her legs, and resting them on the ass of a girl, squeezing the soft skin in his hands, as he heard the moan of a brunette. His dick was touching her wet pussy, as she tried to do everything by herself, wishing to ride it again. Joel didn't want to torture her anymore, and with a deep, but rough movement let the whole length inside, hearing a mixture of scream with a moan from her, as a long-awaited orgasm finally took over her body in shockwaves. He didn't wait for her to catch her breath this time. After all, it wasn't him who had a rough day, but he was the one who could make her forget about it, making her legs shake from the moves of his dick deep inside her pussy.

His hands were holding a tight grip on her ass, helping him stay steady as he was fucking her into the sofa in the living room. Hope was heavily breathing, feeling herself reaching yet another peak. Her legs were weakening under the weight of the man, but he only made his movements slower.

-    Isn't that bad of a day, huh? – Joel's voice was the only other noise heard in the room followed by the noise of the slap against her ass. He stopped for a moment, keeping the whole length inside as he saw a mess on the girl's face as she tried to keep some sort of control over her body and mind.

And indeed, he was right, it wasn't that bad after all. Hope started moving on his dick, making them both reach their final peak. He pulled out just in time to leave the sticky liquid on her back, leaving them both weak, but with pleasure all over the body till the rest of the evening.