29.

Warmer days took Jackson over. People were more often outside on the streets, in the woods, or elsewhere trying to escape the reality of their own houses. Sometimes it feels great to be someone who survived. To be stronger than anybody else who didn't, but the price was too high for it. Everyday life was scary nowadays. Sometimes memories of what it used to be were taking the people over and some sort of nostalgia was like a drop of pure poison. You could fight well, and be a good hunter, but go insane day by day because the past will never come back.

Hope closed the door shut as she let herself into the house where the darkness greeted her. Understanding that it was quiet, she was thinking that the man was either asleep or at another patrol. But, such thoughts were in her head before she heard the noise from the bathroom. Heavy drops of water were the only noise in the house, and without thinking twice she walked inside the bathroom and got rid of the clothes.

-Mind if I join? The shower is exactly what I need now, – Hope opened the shower curtain catching a surprised look on the man's face.

- Oh, you're back already, - Joel was back from a patrol a couple of minutes ago, and the man had a thought in his mind that he will be done with the shower long before she comes back home.

- I will count it as 'yes', - She couldn't wait for a long time, feeling the coldness of the house on her skin, before stepping into the warm water of the shower.

- You didn't even have to ask, - He moved to the side, making sure they both had enough space under the water.

- Is it blood? – A girl looked down trying to find the soap but instead saw the fading traces of the red liquid coming from the man's body.

- Can you pass me the soap? – The man has chosen to ignore the question, but they both knew what it was. For sure he didn't pour over a couple of liters of tomato and come back home like this.

She reached for the soap on the edge of the tub, accidentally touching the man's body and feeling that he was already hard. At least in her case, the drops of water would cover her up if she gets wet. Brushing all the thoughts out of her head, Hope gave Joel the soap, just to find himself rubbing it over her shoulders later. His hands were slowly traveling around her body, leaving soapy bubbles over the skin. And when she seemed to be covered in soap, the girl took the initiative in her own hands, doing now the same to the man. She created the foam in her hands, before spreading it on the man's skin. Her fingertips were learning every curve, every muscle on the man's body, before it was too hard not to notice the man's erection.

Hope's hands got down to his dick, and the girl started stroking her hand over the whole length with the soapy hands. Joel, on the other hand, was enjoying the view in front of him, of the girl jerking him off, but didn't want to leave her with no pleasure of her own. He placed his hand on her thigh, to make a brunette spread her legs for him before his fingers go inside her. Both of them were moving in one rhythm, letting the water wash away the soap. Hope was pressed against the wall by him, as she placed the second hand on the man's balls, feeling him getting closer to his own peak, as she tried to get him as much pleasure as it was possible. The man's movements of his own fingers were softer, and then, as he felt her spot, the man was moving the fingers in and out, making her gasp for air, as she was cumming on his fingers. It didn't take him long to finish after her. The warm water made them feel the temperature of their bodies even hotter than it was in the room. Both reached their peaks, letting the water take away the moans with cum away. Joel took a deep breath, turning off the water, as he walked out, and offered the second towel to Hope.

- One more thing you will need, - She reached for the first aid kit that was living in the bathroom to take out the plaster, and place it on the man's hip where his most recent cut was.

- Thank you, doctor, - Joel let a smile appear on the edges of his lips, trying not to think about how she looked like she bent right here on his hip level, otherwise they would never go sleep that night.