22.

The heavy clouds in the sky were taken over by the sun right after sunrise. Joel's bedroom was on the sunnier side, and when the sun rose above the horizon, the rays were playing on their faces as if it was an alarm letting to know that the new day has started.

-    I came back home, and you run away from me, - Joel whispered in her ear, noticing how she woke up too, stroking his hand on the girl's waist.

-    If I knew when would you come back, I would be lying in the bed with nothing but a blanket over my body, - Hope turned around to face him, before whispering these words into the man's lips.

-    Well, I don't see a problem in making it now, - The smirk appeared on the man's face, when he let his hand under the nightgown of the girl, slowly squeezing her boobs with his hands.

-    Then, you will have to wait, but not for long, - She let her hand run through his hair before she was finally feeling fully awake.

-    I will count to a hundred, and then I am entering the bedroom, Hope, - He got up from the bed, seeing his own reflection in the mirror before walking out to the corridor. The messy hair on his head was letting to know that it was still morning time, and the sweatpants were hanging on his hips giving a better view of the man's muscular torso.

A girl made sure that he was out of the room, as she got up from the bed, to remove the only piece of clothing she had on. Hearing him counting closer to 40, she got down on the bed, not putting anything over her body, and faced the doorframe waiting for him. - Welcome home, honey.

-    Now it feels like a warm welcome, - Joel got back into the bed, feeling now wide awake, as his sweatpants were left on the floor next to the bed.

Hope grabbed the man's hand into hers to pull the man closer to her. She covered the man's lips with hers, letting him lie down on the soft fabric of the bedsheets. His hands were traveling around her body, letting the fingertips remember every inch, curve, and scar on the girl's body. A couple of weeks with no closure had an effect on both of them. Hunger and passion were present in the air when the man pulled her to be over him by placing both of his hands on her hips. Hope placed her hand on his torso, she took a quick look enjoying the view of the men under her, as she was in control while her second hand traveled down to his groin. She slowly started moving her hand along the whole side of the man's dick. A loud groan left the man's lips. Of course, the last thing would think during the patrol would be sex or satisfying personal needs, but he was still trying to control himself. Hope was keeping her eyes on the man's face, enjoying his reaction to the actions of her hands. She was creating her own rhythm with her hands. Before, he used to jerk off himself, but the feeling of the girl's hands on his dick was totally different from his own hand.

- I won't leave you without orgasm in this bed, babygirl, - He whispered on her lips, before turning her around, to make the brunette face his dick and to get her pussy right in his face.

The paint of blush appeared on her face, as the realization of how dirty but yet hot the pose looked from the side. She kept her hands on the man's balls, as the tip of the dick touched the girl's lips. However, she pulled herself away letting a loud moan slip out of her lips. Hope bit her lip, feeling how Joel started to eat her pussy. It took her a moment to take a hold of herself, slow actions of her hand were almost in sync with the rhythm of the man's finger. A girl wrapped her lips around the man's dick, and started slowly moving it up, and back down. The soft creaking of the bed under the weight of the two lovers was echoing in the house. The sounds of their bodies were heard in the bedroom in the morning sun. It would be a lie if anyone of them said that the last couple of weeks were not lonely in bed, or somewhere in the woods. They both missed this feeling. But now, he was back, and she couldn't be happier. With those thoughts in her head, the girl felt how they both were ready to reach the peak. She was trying to keep all the attention on the man's pleasure, knowing that he had enough experience to make her cum. The man let out a loud groan as he was reaching his peak. After feeling him releasing in her mouth, she swallowed the liquid, before letting his dick out of her mouth, just to cum herself. She fell back on the bed, feeling little shakes in her body, as the feeling of pleasure was slowly leaving into the morning air.

- Feels good to be home, - Joel looked at Hope with a hint of a smile on his face, wrapping his hand around her shoulder, to let her rest her head upon his chest.