(1)

⚠️Mentions of
Blood
Swearing
⚠️

(Schlatt)

I was on my way to my next target. Think his name was Obama or sum shit.nah just joking his name is like kenny rin. Who names their child kenny? Fucking stupid if you ask me.

"Yo is kenny here?"
I was at the front desk of the office.

A back story on the dude is basically he's wronged abuncha people and is like a homophobic n' racist and pretty sure sexist cunt. Sounds like a good man compared to other guys I've delt bwith if you ask me. But who am i to say so.

"Kenny who?" Fucking dumb whore

"Kenny rin mam'" how long will this typing into some computer fucking take. Me and this depressed 30 year old we're alone. Damn this business is booming ay? "Ah yes room 45 floor 4" about time. Gotta put her down now.

"Thank you and one last thing" I grabbed the gun in my waist band "yes?" Before she could look up i shot her. Blood spewed out of the small hole made in her head. Ew i really do this for a job? Yeah i guess so. I walk away gun still in hand down by my side.

"Yippie yup yippie yoo" the fuck was i doing with my life. I was on the elevator currently on floor 2,3,4! I step out the elevator and walk past room 38,39,40,41,42,43,45,46,47.wait to far. I walk backwards "ah here we go" I push down the door handle and it opens. Dumbass. I walk in slamming the door shut behind me.oops. "I told you to knock you dumb whore of a woman" I turn the corner "sorry sir i forgot please forgive me should i give you head?" I did a high pitch voice pretending to be a woman.god Im funny. "Who the fuck is that" i walk round the corner with a smile. "Boo!" I shot him through the heart. Wrong spot. Oh well the bitch is dead anyways what's the big deal. Ugh not the blood. "Bet i scared ya" i chuckle "god this job is making me go crazy" I sigh and walk out jogging to my car with my partners.

"What took you so long jschlatt" the driver starts the car up and drives away . "The fucking receptionist took forever" I hear my other partner chuckle from the back seat. "Okay well that all for today- oh Schlatt when we get back sir said to meet him in the office" Dexter the tech dude says from the back. "Why" i was stuffing my face with my chocolate i bought earlier "Im not sure.." I saw him staring at me through the mirror "the fuck you looking at ginger prick" "nothing.and don't you DARE call me that again"he crosses his arms "yea jschlatt baby not a nice are you" the driver freddy says in a baby voice pinching my arm "AH FUCK DUDE" I hear him chuckle.

(Time skip)
I was walking to my bosses office.oh shit that rhymes. I knock on the door "enter" The fuck does he only say "eNteR" old grump. I open the doors "whats up sir" I pull out the chair infront of me sitting down "You're moving departments" oh. "What why!" I stand the chair i was previously sat on falling behind me "it's a lotta money bud.never would've expected you to be worth that much ya know" HE.DID.NOT. "EXUSE YOU." I felt like some American school whore who got declined from sex.

"Yep . £5000,000 . Lot aint it?" Sarcastic cunt "yada yada who am i going to and when? Yk why are you getting rid of me ? I've been here 8 years.8 years of my life WASTED". "Stop over exaggerating Jonathan. You're going to Wilbur soot. And that is in 3 hours" he really thinks i work magic ay? "3 HOURS? I AINT A WIZARD" I put my hands on my desk " don't worry it's all been done for you" oh "okay" I walk out not bothering to talk to anyone. Old sack of shit. No wonder his wife killed herself when she was 45. He was always abusive. I honestly miss her. She was really nice. He didn't deserve a kind soul like her.

(3 hours later)
Someone knocked on my door.
"Whoever you may be a concern to please don't enter" that was the best posh voice i could do you know "Schlatt it's time" I forgot about that to be honest. "Okay im coming" i stand up and walk to my door unlocking in "Heres my keys" I hand my keys to some 17 year old her name is Debbie or some shit. Why should i care anyway.

As soon as i walk in the hall all eyes are on me. "Why the fuck is everyone staring like i just murdered a 5 children then started doing the gangnam style around the bodys?" I always loved that dance. "Schlatt." My ex-boss gave me a stern look. "My my Im so sorry" I walk over to the small group. My ex-boss shakes his head "these are a few of your new members"

"I'm quackity" a shorter man stuck out his hand. He is wearing a beanie with long black hair. He had a scare from his left eyebrow down to the corner of his lip. I took his hand shaking it.

"I'm Charlie" the man seemed cheerful. He has dirty blonde hair and a big smile along with a small scar on the side of his cheek on the right side "hi" I turn to the next person speaking

"I'm tommy" a young boy that was around my height with blonde hair and a scar from the middle of his nose to his ear says to me from next to quackity "and this is tubbo,he's a bit shy but he's very loud when you get to know him!" Tommy says pointing to the small ram boy from beside him hiding his arm.He has a very big scar covering half  his face.he looked older than the tall blonde. He of his face looks like something blew up to close to him.was a ram like me though. "Nikki.lovely to meet your Schlatt." A short girl with pinkish hair says from behind me. She had short hair with slightly pointy ears. "Uhm nice to meet you all"