(3)

(Schlatt)

The mark was starting to turn into a deep purple bruise. Fucking hell.

"Oh my Schlatt you look hot like that" I wip my head over to the door to see my boss Wilbur. I blushed a deep red and quickly turned my head back to continue brushing my teeth. I hear him quietly chuckle and walk closer to me putting his left hand around my waist. I thought it was impossible to blush anymore but I did "why are you brushing your teeth?" He looks at me through the mirror "I do it 5 minutes before every meal"

"Why"

"I have since i- never mind" I didn't feel comfortable sharing my little back story to this stranger.

"Don't worry i already know what happened in your childhood.I'm sorry about that" I look at him.Not through the mirror but turn my head to look at him.

I turn back and spit out any toothpaste in my mouth n' clean around my mouth.

"Well there's 3 more minutes until dinner" Wilbur pulls me closer to him our chest touching "I'll go over some rules"

"1.no hurting the kids or I'll punish you,not in that way.unless.."
I hit his arm

"PERV" we start giggling like middle school kids

"Okay well rule 2.Do whatever i say. Unless you don't feel comfortable of course"

"3.No secrets unless serious"

I nod staring at him.

"4.no telling anyone outside of our little group about us or i will kill you myself"

"Oh there goes my plans" Wilbur smiles

"Even if you're hot. 5. Do your assigned job unless told by someone else to do someone"

"That all the main ones?"
"Yep not that serious but there are more which you will learn yourself"

"Talk about lazy" i roll my eyes

"That's a bit rude darling. I am your boss after all" he whispered the last part into my ear brushing his hands on my neck" i swear my face was redder than a red traffic light.

"We should get going to dinner" Wilbur moves away and waits for me to follow.

(Eating dinner)

I was sat next to tommy and Charlie. We actually got on very well. Sat to the other side of Charlie was Ted who i became great friends with fast. And sat across from me was Quackity...

"What was your life like before you joined your old mafia group?" Charlie asks

I don't say anything "Uhm..uhh...you know uhmm" Ted and Charlie just stare at me

"Bad then?"
"Yea..was yours"i ask Ted

"No not really my family was just very poor that's all"

"What about you Charlie"

"Normal"

I look infront of me and see Quackity staring at me.

"What" i didn't mean to come off rude but i think he thought me to.

"Exuse me?"

"You're staring at me?" I was actually getting confused

" what else am i supposed to do" I feel him rub his foot on my leg. I move my leg back "Maybe not stare at me" i hear him scoff and look away.

"Uhm what happened?"
"Yea you two were best buds earlier"
"Oh I'll explain it later"
The two nod in sync.

I look at where everyone was sat on the table. Across from me from the left was Nikki,Jack,George,Puffy,Quackity,Techno.

On the side i was on was Phil,Wilbur,Tubbo,Tommy,me,Charlie,Ted and minx.

The people I've talked to the most so far was Charlie.Puffy,Minx and Ted. Tommy wouldn't shut the fuck up from beside me and kept pushing me
"Stop pushing me you child"

"I AM NOT A CHILD IM A BIG MAN"

"To me you're a child"

"BUT IM NOT"

"Okay big man but stop pushing me"

"Only if you call me big man from now on" I stare at him concerned

"Okay"

His eyes light up and he smiles turning back to tubbo. I shake my head "you're not gonna call him big man are you" i look to puffy who spoke and scoff "no" I hear a few people laugh quietly.

(After dinner)

Me,Charlie and Ted were currently walking around for a bit "so what happened with you and quackity?" Ted questions and the two look at me stopping.

"He kissed me and so when i pushed him away and said to stop we just met he got all mad n' he hit me" i point to my bruise. "And now he's all mad about it"

"Didn't Phil or techno or Wilbur do something?"

"I'm not sure"

We continue walking

"We should go to bed.Also Schlatt i have to take you to Wilbur so you can get your assigned job or jobs"

"Okayyy" i drag out my y

"Yea well i need sleep bye you two" Charlie waves and runs away

"Bye!" Me and ted say in sync and we start walking to where we are supposed to be.Well where I'm supposed to be.