(13)

Hi sorry i haven't been uploading for 3 days I've been extremely ill and still am. I also haven't eaten for 3 days bc i keep throwing it back up so if u have something i could do pls tell me I'm getting a bit annoyed.

...................................................

Me and quackity were sat next to eachother and i was looking down. Quackity places his hand on my thigh. I look to him and see him looking at the trio. I look back down and his hand slides up my leg and i blush a deep clear red. I quickly turn my head to quackity and see him smiling while looking at the trio still. His hand was still sliding up my leg. I push his hand and i see his smile drop as he looks at me confusingly. "What's wrong?" He places his hand back on my thigh. "Dont fucking tease me bro. Especially in front of them and on the job" I see him roll his eyes and turn back to the trio who was staring at us. I grab quackitys hand and move it off of my thigh once again ,only for him to place his hand back on my leg. I sigh and just let him leave his hand there.Quackity then rubs my horn making me squeal and jump. He knows what he's doing doesn't he. "S-stop" he just continues to rub them "you don't like?" Quackity whispers into my ear. "I- i would if- mhh~ you wasn't doing it at this time" He chuckles and removes his hand from my curled brown horn. I jump up as soon as he does so and leaves the room , rushing to the bathroom. I did like it but i felt vulnerable.

(Memory)

I was walking through the ally way. I was trying to go home when I got pushed against the wall. I was about to shout when a hand was forced over my mouth. I open my eyes and see a ginger man (I hate gingers. #british) Looking up at me threateningly. He was around 23 or so. I was 13. Even with my young age I knew i could get killed,robbed even raped. I prepared myself for anything. The man then ,with his free hand, starts to unbotton my top (shirt) and i squeeze my eyes shut , tears flowed down my face and the man rubs my horns. I hated the feeling. The man then moves his hand to my trousers (pants) i instantly start crying and kicking him even if he was stronger it could do something. Right?. I was wrong. The man hits my head. I then see black and pass out.

I woke up naked. I started crying while getting re-dressed. I felt disgusting.

(Memory over)

I sigh and stand back up. I wasn't crying or anything i just got the memory. Again. I walk out and go back to the dark, off colour room and see most eyes on me seeing as George was still crying staring down at his feet. I walk back to my seat next to quackity and don't say anything. He looks at me and whispers in my ear "you okay?" Atleast he cared. I look at him "Yea Im fine" he nods and puts his arm around me in a comforting manner. I smile slightly.

(Time skip)

"This is getting boringgg" Quackity puts his head in his hands , dragging out the g. I snicker "I know you've told me like 30 times" I lean back in my chair looking down at Quackity. He looks up at me and straightens himself and leans up to kiss me. I don't do anything. He then pulls away after a few seconds. "Is g-George going to be okay?" I look at dream,who spoke. "Hm." I stand up and walk to George and look at the very badly bleeding wound. "He won't be able to use his hand. Maybe a few years of physical therapy could help" dream looks at me in disbelief. "Did he directly hit a nerve?" I look back.i inspect the sore wound.

"He almost missed.If he hit around a millimetre to the right. He would've missed." I look round to Quackity who was staring at me bent down. I roll my eyes and stand up.

I walk back to Quackity and sit in my seat again. "How long will Wilbur be?!" Quackity wes getting impatient right now. "Not sure" . Quackity starts to whisper in my ear. "I'd rather be in your room hearing your sweet noises and begging for me to thrust into you harder and faster" I blush.very clearly. I don't say anything or look at Quackity ,though he knew i was thinking of it myself. In the corner of my eye i see him smirk and sit back.

"Maybe we can do that later" I see his head turn at my words. I turn my head too and see him looking pink. He smiles and nods. I blush even more and then back to the trio. The door then opens to revel Nikki. "Hi Wilbur said for me to take over for you two" Nikki smiles and walks over to us. Me and quackity nods and stand up "thanks Nikki bye" Nikki waves and sits down as me and quackity leave and close the door.

After i lock the door i get pinned to the wall beside me. I look into quackitys eyes and was about to speak when he starts rubbing my horns. "Mhhm p-please~" Quackity smiles. "You ought to stay quiet darling". The doors at the end of the hall open and instead of quackity stopping , he kisses my neck and places his knee on my crotch and grinds it against me. I let out like two high pitched moans. the person who walked in was Technonblade (love u ❤️). He quickly walks back out leaving me and quackity alone. Quackity was still rubbing my horns making me overstimulated by the other things he was doing. I squeal a little too. Quackity decides that's enough and lets go of me looking up at me. "Come on" I stare confused and he walks away to the hall. Shit its dinner time. I walk with him "b-but- you bitch you did that on purpose!" He looks at me again and nods. "Yes. Yes i did. Im glad it worked but i wont be..helping you" he points down at my no no square and looks back up. I let out a shaky breathe. "Please I'll do anything!" He stops in his tracks and looks up at me in deep thought. "Anything?" I nod. "I'll tell you what i want after i finish with you" I nod and he grabs my hand leading me to his room seeing as its closest. He pushes me in lightly then closes the door after he enters. Before i could say anything he pushes me on the edge of his bed. "Okay take off your clothes. You can keep your top(shirt) on if you want to" i nod and instantly start undressing,leaving my top on. I then sit back on the edge of the bed and quackity gets on his knee and gets to business.

(Skip bc im to lazy)
Quackity stands up and wipes the forbidden snow off of his mouth. I also stand up with my legs shaking still and grab my clothes "what did you want..?" I put my belt on and i look at quackity. "Ride me" i stare at him "w-what?" He walks closer to me. "I want you to ride me" i blush slightly. "O-okay?" He grins up at me "after dinner okay?" I nod and he walks to the door and i follow after him.

Crazy i know 😱😱