(7)

(After the "mission")

"Okay be careful when carrying them" Nikki warns

Quackity helps Nikki carry George and i carry in dream while Ted carry's in Sapnap.

I get out my phone and text Wilbur.

My hot boss

Open the fucking door :you

My hot boss:what's the magic word? :)

Please open the door?:you

My hot boss:okay! Coming one second love.

I put my phone away to see Ted looking over my shoulder "what?" I stare at him "my hot boss?"

"Oh i forgot about that" I look down at my feet.

"Lemme change it to something better"

"What?"

"Gimme the fucking phone"

I grab my phone again and open it then hand it to Ted.He starts typing something into my phone then hands it back.

My hot boyfriend 😏

"Seriously?" I turn to him and he nods smiling at me. I turn around as i hear the door open "hi well done!" Everyone starts to walk in greeting Wilbur "okay follow me." Wilbur leads us down many halls and doors when we reach a room "okay put George here,put dream here and sapanp here" We do as we were told putting them in their assigned spots.

"Okay uhh Quackity." Quackity turns to Wilbur . "Tie them up then watch them until they wake up. It should be around 10 minutes until they do.once they wake up knock on my office door and tell me" Quackity nods and sits down.After that everyone leaves but Wilbur pulls me aside "you did so good i think you deserve a prize!" I look at him confused "what?". He just smirks at me and drags me to his office. "Gotta make it quick and quiet got it?" He pushes me onto his chair locking the door. That's when it clicks "oh okay" I smile.

He pulls off my lower half clothes me helping in the process. "Rember quiet"

I nod and he gets to work getting onto his knees. (You can imagine it bc im to lazy  to write smut rn) after around 5 minutes of me moving around in my chair and trying to stay very quiet theres a knock at the door.shit.. Wilbur removes his mouth but jerks me off instead. I was getting close. "They're awake!" Quackity starts speaking "What should i do?"

"Oh just wait outside my office for me"

I look to Wilbur angrily.

"Extra quiet sweetheart" he whispers into my ear smirking.

I tap Wilbur to signal Im close and he nods using his mouth again. Within seconds i release feeling very hot. What will Quackity say? Im fucked.

Wilbur quickly cleans me up and unlocks the door when im dressed. He pulls me out my face still extremely red. I look up to Quackity to see a angry face which then looks over to Wilbur. I look to Wilbur also and just see him smiling at Quackity. "Lets go" Wilbur says grabbing my hand pulling me with him Quackity following behind us. I turn around to Quackity and mouth a 'Im sorry' but he just nods rolling his eyes "love look where you're going you might trip" Wilbur says catching my attention and i turn around "oh sorry Wil".

(In the room thingie)

"Okayyy Dream Zhou planned on attacking us. Whys that?" Wilbur sits resting his head on his fist.

"To prove to our enemy we are strong?" Dream looks at Wilbur confusing written all over his face. We had taken off his white mask before he woke up. Wilbur starts talking again but i hear Quackity whisper in my ear "What happened" it wasn't a question it sounded more like a demand. "D-dont put me on the f-fucking spot"

"What don't want me to get mad you two fucked?" He places his hand on my thigh caressing it. I nod looking down.

"What's going on between you two? I saw what Ted saved him as on your phone. You two dating?" I look to him and his hand goes further up my thigh. I feel my breath speed up slightly.

"Are you?" Quackity pressures "y-yes" with that Quackity Smirks and moves his hand away and turns to Wilbur who was questioning them still. I do the same.

(After that questioning shit)

I check the time. 7:20.i went to the hall at that time to meet Charlie and Ted so i better get going. I open the doors and sit down next to Charlie. "Wheres Ted"
I turn my head to Charlie "oh he said he's going for a shit" Charlie tapped his finger on the table kicking the floor . "Oh" i nod.

I check the time. 7:26. I arrived at 2:24. "When did he go?" "Oh at 7:19 he's probably gonna be back any minute" Charlie smiles then drinks his water. "Oh you know waffles?"

"Uhm yea?" I chuckle

"They're actually squares with little square patterns."

"Charlie the fuck are you on" I laugh

"What do you mean?" Charlie sits up furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh i mean i never knew that!" I say sarcastically.

"I know right me too!" Charlie hits his hands on the table.