(12)

The reson theres so much smut is bc i write what type of song is playing so if i were to listen to a song by Ppcocain or delli boe it would be a smut and the song i was listening to when i started writing this is my axe by icp.

I wake up to a knock on my door. "WHAT" i rub my eyes and stand up to open the door. When i do i see quackity . "Oh hi what's up?" He smiles "we need to do a interrogation on the dream team" I nod "okay lemme get changed" he nods and i close the door and get changed. "HURRY UPPPP" I groan and open the door dressed and ready "shut the fuck up lets go now" I start walking to the room with quackity running up behind me to catch up.

(In the interrogation room)

"Okay so to start off , what group challenged you to beating us?" No one speaks the truth. "Quackity pass me a knife" Quackity nods and stands up and grabs a knife blade was around 4 inches long. It looks small but it looks very sharp. Wilbur grabs the knife and walks over to George and cuts his arm slightly as a warning and George winces but makes no sound and shakes his head. "No? Okay" Wilbur shrugs and slices George's wrist much deeper than the first cut making George's eyes tear up and whimpers.Wilbur looks up to see the two other leaders of the group staring at him with frightening looks on their faces. "If you don't speak up anytime soon George here won't be able to use his left arm" George kicks Wilburs right leg making Wilbur bend over in pain. I just stare at Wilbur with carnality glinting in my eyes. Wilbur looks over to me and catches my stare and smirks at me.

"Do that again and Schlatt here will break your leg" Wilbur smiles at me and looks back to George. I see Sapnap and Dream looking at me questioningly. Wilbur stabs the knife into George's left arm into a nerve.George screams a ear bleeding scream making everyone currently in to room stare in shock. Wilbur stands up "if you don't tell us anything then George's right arm with have the same consequence." Quackity walks over to me wrapping a arm around my neck,stepping on his toes when doing so. I bend down a little for him "wow you're really dating him?" I look to quackity "Don't say that" I stand back up to see George open his mouth to speak.

"THEY LIED WE JUST WANTED JSCHLATT" "GEORGE" Dream shouts Turing to George. "IM SORRY IT HURTS".

"Okay you can stop crying now and answer some more questions" Wilbur states. "How many people are in your team altogether?" Dream thinks for a second . "Uhm 20" Wilbur nods "all i need to know for now thank you. Now Schlatt, Quackity watch over them if they try anything hurt or even kill then. And no funny business you two" Wilbur walks over to the door and leaves.