(2)

Hola amigos como estan?

(Schlatt)

We were in a black car. One of the cars with like 10 seats or something.the ones with sliding doors. You know what i mean anyways. "Whats your full name?" The child tubbo asked his legs shaking.

He had a clipboard and a pen writing down my information

"Jonathan Schlatt" I look out the window still "that's a boring name" I turn to Tommy. "Exuse me?"

"Toms don't say that!" Nikki  glares at Tommy from beside him  "its a great name!" She smiles over to me. Me being the great man i am i smile back.

"Okay and born and identify as a male?" I nod to tubbo turning from Nikki

"And what is your height?"
"6'2" (idk his height but that's what I'm guessing 😭)

"What is your sexual orientation" oh i didn't expect that to be a question. "I'm not sure" that was the truth "we'll do you like females?" Charlie looks to me the smile from earlier never left his face "no"

"What at males?" Quackity questions from beside Charlie. Damn i think i do. "I Uhm yeah i do" quackity winks at me. What.the.fuck..

"So my guess is homosexual" Tubbos handwriting was surprisingly neat.

"Last question. What is your age?"
"22"
"Thank you Schlatt" tubbo gives me a warm smile. Maybe he isn't so shy about me so much anymore.Thank god he seems like a nice kid.

After a little chit chat we arrived at a large mansion. Well not really a mansion. Fuck knows what I'm supposed to call it.

As the car came to a stop everyone climbed out the shiny black car. At a large gate stood three grown men. One had long pink hair (I miss you techno ❤️) and very light white skin and red piercing eyes.he has those tusk thingies from his mouth. He has on a crown with scratches and a shored on his side. He was pretty tall around 6'6 or 6'7Very very very very very fucking tall. The shorter one looked older than the other two. He has blonde hair under his green pointy hat and green eyes. He's wearing a green cloak. He seemed as a 5'11-5'12 human but with wings?. The other one is gorgeous- i mean he has brown curly hair and circular glasses and beautiful brown eyes and slightly tanned skin but still petty light. He was also a human and around 6'6. Why the fuck is everyone tall?

"Okay jschlatt follow us" Charlie says hitting my back lightly and walking forward quackity look at me from beside Charlie. Damn was quackity seriously that wickle? I walk forward my hands in my pockets "Hi Phil here is some information im sure he'll be glad to answer any questions you ask" Tubbo wobbles over to The man Im guessing is Phil. "Hello Schlatt its a pleasure to meet you" Phil offers me his hand to shake along with a welcoming smile. I took his hand smiling back. Everyone seemed nice so far. "I'm techno." The tall pink haired man says. "Hello" the man kept a straight face. What was i supposed to do smile? Keeps a straight face? But then the brunette started talking "Sorry about him he doesn't seem to have a whole lot of emotion in him." The pretty man laughs a little and i smile at him. "I'm Wilbur. Wil for short. I'm your new boss" Wilbur seemed pretty nice and cheerful "Hello" my smile never left.

"Wil should i show him is room and talk to him about a few rules?" Quackity steps forward "go ahead!" Quackity turns to me grabbing my hand and taking me with him to the large mansion? "You're very pretty Schlatt"  that's the first thing i heard after we got out of the view of everyone else "oh thank you" I smiled a little.

"Okay here is your room! Tadaaaaa!" Quackity made jazz hands. I giggle a little "go on" I walk in quackity following behind me closing the door. As soon as I heard it click closed I was against a wall. I swear i almost shit myself. "W-what are you doing?" Quackity smirks at me. "I can work with dumb baby~" fucking hell i need to choose him or Wilbur. Quackity leans in connecting our lips for a good 30 seconds before moving back again. Only letting me take a breathe he put our lips back into eachothers again but more roughly. I push him away. He looks confused and starts talking "What's wrong? You seemed to like it" Quackity takes a step forward "We just met like 2 hours ago quackity" he nods "that doesn't matter though"
"You haven't even gave me time to figure out my feelings and you're already pinning me against a wall kissing me. Can you just leave?" I think i made a mistake as I see him grow angry

"IT ISN'T HARD TO FIGURE OUT YOUR FEELINGS" he started shouting at me. And for what declining him kissing me?! "Quackity listen just stop for a second-"

Before i could finish i feel him slap me. HE TOOK THAT TO FAR " WHAT THE FUCK DUDE" he just ignores me and stomps out the room like a fucking child. I walk to the toilet room in the large bedroom and look into the mirror. There was a red mark on the left side on my face. That's gonna leave a bruise. I wasn't over exaggerating when i say that hurt like hell that's an understatement. "Fucking physco . Probably used to getting what he wants" I talk to myself getting cut off by the door opening "Schlatt did you hurt quackity?!" I hear a voice i think it was Phil "no?" Phil walks into the bathroom and looks confused as he sees the deep red mark on my face "what happened?"

"Quackity tried kissing me and got mad when i POLITELY declined him"

"Oh for fuck sake I swear I'm gonna kill that boy" Phil rubs his temple

"Sorry about that if you need any medical stuff just ask someone" i just nod and he leaves.