Smut (5)

It felt as if time was passing by very fast.Doesn't all good times go by fast?

Wilbur has my hands above my head giving me hickeys wherever he could reach to. I was moaning every second and Wilbur was letting out small grunts and groans every now and then. His pace sped up and my moans got higher pitched. Sweat was dripping down my face, I'm not sure about Wilbur. After what felt like 5 minutes i shouted "Close!" I gripped the silk grey bedsheets. Within seconds i released but he kept going for his release. I feel him get sloppy, I'm guessing he's close. "Keep making those sounds slut~" his pace was signaling he was very close but he still kept going fast . In the next second he releases in me panting while coming to a stop.
END OF SMUT
He pulls out of me gently and grabs both of our clothes while i sit up on the edge of the bed, my ass was hurting and my legs were sore. "You okay?" Wilbur quickly gets dressed then grabs some wipes to clean me up. " y-yea" he smiles at me and cleans me up and gets me dressed. "I'm not sure about what you're supposed to do about those hickeys but you'll figure it out"

"What the fuck wil" I grunt feeling my neck and walk to the door "hey where you goin?" Wilbur stands up from the bed he was sat on "going to figure out what I'm supposed to do about 'these'" I open the door and hear Wilbur say "bye darling" I walk out closing the door behind me and start getting out my phone while walking.

Milk man

Ted help me what do i do!

What?

Me and quackity had sex and so when i left afterwards wilbur saw me covered in hickeys so he and i started to have sex be he was jealous and all now i don't know what to do about the hickeys!

Oh
Come to my room I'll help

THANK YOU TED

Yea just hurry up if you don't wanna be seen

I start to walk towards teds room reaching it within like 7 minutes. I knock on the door and hear him "come in" i open the unlocked wooden door and enter closing it soon after i enter.

"Fucking hell Schlatt" Ted laughs slightly from his bed "fuck off" i walk over to him "I've been in a situation some what like this..but not yk"

"Yea yea" I sit on the bed and he gets out some makeup "comes in handy at times" he starts to apply it to all the hickeys able to be seen and blends it in. After like 6 minutes of us talking and him covering up the hickeys he finishes "thank you Ted" he puts the cap on the makeup he used and puts it in his bedside draw "no problem" he stands up and checks the clock "oh damn its 3 already?" I look to the clock "oh. How time flies i suppose" Ted snorts and smiles "okay buckaroo you gotta get the fuck outta my room and speak to Wilbur and quackity" Ted drags me off the bed and to the door dragging the both of us out of it. "Hey get your hands off me you cunt. I ain't speaking to them!"

"Why pussy? You need to talk to the people you had sex with. Also wilbur is your boss and quackity is your co-worker." He starts to drag me to where he suspects one of them to be.

"Oh look it's Wilbur."Ted turns to me "HEY WILBUR!" Ted shouts as loud as he can making me wince slightly.

Wilbur turns quickly and sees me and Ted walking towards him "fuck sake Ted!" Ted just laughs and drags me towards Wilbur. Wilbur has a stupid grin on his face slowly walking towards us his hands behind his back.

"Hello Ted and Schlatt."

"Rumour has it you fucked Schlatt" Ted grabs my arm forcing me to stand infront of him looking up to Wilbur.

"Oh really?"Wilbur says in a playful voice "Yea so Schlatt wanted to date ya"

"WHAT" I look behind me to Ted to see him looking at Wilbur smiling.

"Is that so princess" Wilbur grabs my chin forcing me to look up at him. I don't say anything but just look anywhere but at him. I feel Ted hit the back of my knee making me fall forward ending up in me and Wilbur kissing.Ted did fucking not. I don't move away but just stay in place.Wilburs hands wrap around my waist pulling me closer and with one hand grabbing the back of my head pushing my head closer to his deeping the kiss. I pull back after 5 seconds "yes" I push back from Wilbur and next to Ted.

"Okay then.it's official.we are dating" Wilbur stands up straight a smile on his face.

"FUCK YEA HOMOSEXUALS" Ted jumps up and down and i just stare at Wilbur blushing deeply. He nods at me and walks away .

"SCHLATT YOU FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL!"Ted shakes my shoulders.

"LETS TELL CHARLIE"

Ted takes out his phone and i look at what he's typing. It's on our group chat.

Balls

Milk man:CHARLAY

Slime man:juts me or id you spel my amne wrong?

Milk man:no one cares charli

Slime man:isn't it charlie?

Milk man:No?

Slime man: oh okay.anyays what rong

Milk man:SCHLATTS GOTTA BOYFRIEND AND HAD SEX WITH TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE IM LESS THAN 5 MINUTES

slime man:WHATTTRTRRTRT
WOO

Milk man:HE HAD SEX WITH QUACKITY FIRST THEN WILBUR AND NOW SCHLATT AND WILBUR IS DATING

Slime man:HuhHhhH

Milk man:YEA LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF SCHLATT

*Milk man sent 1 image*

I check my phone and see a picture of me with hickeys all over me and my hair messy.

Ted ..:you

Milk man:yes?

Slime man:HAHHA SCHLATT YOU LOOK HOT

When did you take this:you

Milk man:before i applied the makeup

Slime man:Schlatt if we had sexx you wouln't tell Wilbur wright?

Milk man:Charly shut the fuck up about Schlatt being hot and wanting to have sex with him.

Slime man:Schlatt are you a parcking tiket? Because you fine writen ull over you.

Uhm:you

Milk man:Charley stop

Slime man:Schlatt are you tennesse becucse you only the ten eye sea

Milk man:for gods sake

..:you
Milk man:make one more of those Im muting you.

Slime man:Schlatt are you magitian? Becucse i sea you in my future

Wasn't it supposed to be time traveler?:you

Slime man:dumno

*milk man muted slime man*