(6)

"Ted delete the photo right now" Ted lifts his head up looking at Me.

"Pff- no" Ted laughs and i push him in a jokingly manner "HUUUUUUHHHH" Ted fake gasps and acts as if he's out of breathe bending down.

"The fuc-"Ted cuts me off dramatically saying

"Oh lord!Oh God!Dear heavens above!This DISGUSTING man!" Ted puts a hand over his head

"Uhm the fuck are you doing" i step towards Ted

Ted steps back holding his chest "IM DYING" Ted stumbles to the floor acting as if he's dead "BAHAHAHA THE FUCK" I walk over to Ted helping him stand up "Hollywood is calling" me and Ted burst out laughing "w-whats the tim-time?" Ted reaches for his phone "Ohhh shit we need to go to lunch then gotta go kill people cmon" Ted puts his phone in his pocket and i nod.

(Lunch)
I sit across from Quackity wnd Charlie immediately starts talking "hi homo" I turn to Charlie who was staring at me with his normal huge grin.

I take out my phone and start typing on the group chat.

Dont talk about me and Wilbur at all got it?:you

Milkman:why?and okay

Slime man:hyw?

Because quackity is sat across us you nut jobs:you

Slime man:o h eay

Milkman:got it!!

Milkman:for the love of god Charli learn how to type

Slime man:lern how to spel my ame first

*read by milk man*

Slime man:lamo

Charlie it's lmao:you

Slime man:o

I put my phone down i turn to Ted and Charlie who are hitting eachother silently "the fuck are you two dimwits doing" Charlie accidentally leans back to far and knocks my chair back causing me to hit my hand "ow!" I whisper shout trying not to be to loud "stop you two" I pull them apart both of them giggling "you two fucking dumbasses made me hit my fucking hand"

"Oops" both say at the same time shrugging. I shake my head and pull out my phone waiting for the food to be served. Next thing i know Tommy has moved seats and Wilbur is sat next to me "hi darling" Wilbur whispers into my ear smirking. I flush red "hi Wil" i glance up to Quackity who was smiling at me. I smile back and look to my phone again. I feel a foot from across me rub against my leg. Uh oh. I then feel Wilburs hand on my thigh slowly move to my crotch.double uh oh(this is def wattpad 😭) . Wilburs hand strokes my clothed dick slowly while Quackitys foot rubs against my leg. I start to text Quackity.

Quackity

I'll meet you in your room at 2am tonight.:you

Quackity:okay sweetheart ;)

I then go on mine and Wilburs chat.

My hot boss

Should i meet you in your room at 11 tonight?:you