C1.P5

"There was this guy but he wasn't from this universe... he sided with Loki to become more powerful with the infinity stones" the doctor tells me. "He threatened me if I didn't do this I'm sorry I just got crazy and psychotic because of Loki" the doctor continues. I open my eyes wide and run out the lab. My hands get on fire and I fly to Tony's mansion. I fly through the window of Morgan's bedroom. I run to Morgan and wake her up. Before she tries to scream I cover her mouth. "Shh..don't make any noise, it's me...Jessica Hunter" I tell her.

"Wait... Jessica? As in my best friend Jessica?" She asks. I nod and she jumps on me hugging me tight. I fall down with her and we start to laugh. We stand up and sit on her bed.

"How are you alive?" Morgan Asks me curiously. "Don't get me wrong I love that your here but how? The doctor said you were dead" Morgan says.

I look at her and show her my scars. She gets scared.

"You're bleeding out" Morgan says. She quickly grabs her medical kit and patches me up. "What happened?" She asks scared.

"Loki happened" I say.

"I thought he was locked up" Morgan says a bit confused.

"He was controlling the doctors mind" I say. "The doctor hurt me and stabbed me several times" I continue. "In reality I'm dead even though I don't look like it... I don't have a heart or pulse" I tell her. She looks at me worried. "Im out to find and get revenge on whoever did this whatever it takes" I say. Morgan looks at me and smiles. "Whatever it takes" Morgan says. She quickly changes her PJs and she hands me clothes. I crop top and shorts. I put on my hair in pony tails. I put on a black leather jacket on top of my crop tops. "Lets go" I say. We both sneakily walk out of the mansion. We see a portal opening in front of us. A guy walks out of the portal and I recognize who it is. "Cisco?" I ask.

"Oh uh hey jess" Cisco says.

"I think you took a wrong turn because you are not in the right universe" I tell him.

"Very funny but I actually came to warn you about a meta human that is in your universe" Cisco says. I look at him and roll my eyes. "What's with the face" Cisco Asks.

"I've had an encounter with the meta human" I tell him. "He took my heart away from me" I continue. "I have no pulse or anything we were actually going out right now to find him and get revenge" I say.

"And you know the fact that he's after the infinity stones and he partnered up with Loki" Cisco asks. Morgan and I nod.

"By the way this is Morgan" I say.

"Names Cisco" he says staring at Morgan.

I get in front of Cisco. "Stop staring" I say.

"Right sorry" I Cisco says.

I look over at Morgan. "You try and find him here I'm going to another universe" I tell her. She nods and flies to the avengers tower.

Cisco makes a portal to his universe. I step through the portal with Cisco and we appear in S.T.A.R labs. Barry sees me and speeds to me hugging me. I smile and hug him back.

Caitlin walks to me and hugs me. "It's been a while" I say.

"Mhm" Caitlin says.

"How are you doing" Barry Asks.

I take off my shirt showing all the patches, bandages, and scars. They look at me serious. "Your little meta human did this to me" I tell them. I put the shirt and jacket back on. "What do you guys have so far" I ask walking to the computer.

File 4457
Name: Robert Enderson
Age: 26
Powers: he can make anything he wants disappear and he has super strength
He used to work as a scientist in S.T.A.R labs until they fired him and he got really mad.

"he can make anything disappear?" I say getting mad. "How are we supposed to get rid of him!" I say frustrated. "Mr. Invisible? No that doesn't sound right what about-" Cisco tries to say while caitlin cuts him off. "Cisco now is not the time" Caitlin tells him. "I might have an idea where he is if I find him I'll contact you guys" I say. I look at Cisco. He nods and makes a portal back to my universe.

Huh it's morning already. I fly into the avengers tower and I see Morgan sitting tied to a chair. "Uh.." I say nervously. They all look at me shocked. I see tony and he runs to me hugging me. I smile. "Hey.." I nervously say.

"You are alive? What?" Bucky Asks.

I burn the ropes out of Morgan's arms. "To Asgard" I tell her.

"Asgard?" Thor Asks.

I look at Thor. "Can you take us?" I ask him.

"Your brother is involved in serious crimes" Morgan tells him.

"Of course he is I mean he's Loki god of mischief" Thor says laughing.

"Thor!" Morgan and I shout out.

"Sorry" Thor says. He calls out for heimdall and we appear at Asgard. We walk inside the castle. I see loki sitting on the throne with the meta human next to him. Before the meta human attacks us, Loki stops him. Loki disappears and appears in front of me. "Jessica" Loki says and looks at Morgan. "Midgardian" then he looks at Thor "my dumbass of a brother" Loki says. Thor rolls his eyes. He looks back at me And smiles. I'm trying so hard to not punch him in the face.

Calm down Jess
Ask him what does he want with the stones

"Loki, what do you want with the stone" I ask him.

"Where is it" he asks.

"I don't have them" I say reaching into my pocket. I open my eyes wide as I feel small hard stones. This can't be. I thought I lost it with the encounter with that crazy doctor.

Loki smirks. "Hand them over" he tells me.

I get them out of my pocket. Before Loki grabs them I throw them at Thor. Thor quickly grabs them and goes back to Midgard to warn the avengers and to give them the stones. I smile and walk closer to Loki. "Great" Loki says mad. Morgan quickly flies to the meta human and puts power cuffs on him. Loki puts his hand over my chest but he doesn't feel a heart beat. He looks at me. "J-Jessica?" He asks getting a little scared. He tried to check my pulse but he doesn't feel anything. "He killed me" I say pointing at the meta human. Loki gets really mad. He grabs his scepter and walks closer to the meta human. Loki puts his scepter through the meta human killing him. "Loki! No!" I say running to the meta. Morgan quickly catches the body laying him on the floor. Loki turns to me looking more angry. I've never seen him like this. Oh my god. My head hurts like crazy. I start getting back flashes from certain moments in my life. The middle school incident. My time at S.H.I.E.L.D. My super powers. Me bursting into flames. My time with the avengers. Tony Stark. Bucky Barnes. Loki Laufeyson. Morgan Stark. Pepper Potts. I can see each and every of the avengers.

A-April
Where are you
I need help
I don't feel so good
Help me
Help me
Please

I start hearing so many voices in my head. Please make it stop.

You are worthless
You ruined everyone's lives
No one loves you
You are a mistake
Just like a bomb
You are no hero and no friend