C3.P1

It's just another regular day at the avengers tower. Planning missions. Doing training. Oh wait you thought that was me. Ha no no no. I'm just doing my everyday pranks with Morgan and Thor. Loki told me he was gonna be busy doing something so I decided to hang out with my best friends. Morgan and Thor were planning another prank while I was of course I'm going to toy around with one of Iron Mans suits. I see the suit standing next to the other avenger suits. I put color bombs inside of Tony's suit, when he opens the suit the bombs will explode in his face. I walk towards Thor and Morgan. "Ready for our next plan" I ask.

"What did you do" Morgan asks.

"Wait for it" I tell her. Tony goes out to get in his suit. As he opens the suit the color bombs explode in his face. Morgan, Thor and I start laughing. Tony walks to me and I look at him. "You're a mess" I say laughing.

"Look down" Tony tells me. I look down and I see him holding a color bomb under my face. It explodes and my face gets pink as he laughs. Thor and Morgan start laughing. I roll my eyes. Tony and I see Nick Fury walk inside the avengers tower. He looks at us and we get nervous.

"Hi..." I say nervously.

"Out" Fury tells Morgan and me. Morgan and I walk out of the avengers tower laughing.

I see Loki and smile. "Hey babe" I tell him kissing him. He smiles and kisses me back.

"Wassup Loki!" Morgan says.

"Hey Morgan" Loki says smiling then he looks back at me. "Color bomb?" He asks.

"Yup" Morgan says.

"Tony?" He asks.

"Uh huh" I say.

"Pay back?" Loki asks.

"Definitely" Morgan and I say. Loki hands me his scepter and smirks. "Have fun love I'll pick you up at three to go back to Asgard" Loki tells me. We run inside the avengers tower and see Tony. He looks at the scepter. "You know that won't work on me right" Tony says. I crush Tony's Ironman suit with the scepter. "You son of a-" Tony tells me. I wink at him and jump out the window as Morgan catches me and puts me down. We look up and see Tony flying to us.

"Run" Morgan says.

"Way ahead of you" I tell her. I make my hands get on fire and I start flying while Morgan is flying next to me. Tony catches up to me and grabs my leg pulling me down. I fall down and look up at him. "Hi.." I say with a nervous laugh.

"I beat you at your own game" Tony says laughing.

"Oh I wouldn't say that" Morgan says.

Tony turns around and looks at Morgan as she's holding spray paint. "Shit" he says.

Morgan sprays him with Pink and Blue spray paint. I smile and look at them. I stand up. Our phones start ringing. "Incoming mission, lets go" Tony says. We fly back to The avengers tower.

"About time" Thor says.

"Hey love" Loki says walking to me. I look at him and smile.

"Where were you guys" Fury asks.

I walk to him. "Heya Asshole" I say laughing.

"This isn't gonna end well" Tony says.

"Nope"Loki says staring at us.

"Watch your mouth" Fury says angrily.

"How can I watch my mouth" I say playing around. Let's see how mad I can get him.

Morgan starts laughing and Tony covers her mouth. "Shut up" Tony tells her.

I walk through a portal and appear next to Tony. "So what's the mission" I ask.