C6.P5

"DIE!" Garfield screams. He stabs him with claws then turns back at you in normal form. "Jessica.." He says. "Look at me dont look at the wound ok"

I look up at him and let out a small smile.

Garfield presses my palm on the bleeding to stop it. He rips the sleeve off the guys cloth and wraps it close to your wound. "stay still this might hurt a lot" he says. His claws grow more sharp and thin As he tries to extract the bullet out of me. I scream in really bad pain. He takes out the bullet out carefully and puts rags on you and wraps the sleeve on the wound. "there" he tells me. "Sorry..I had to" Garfield says.

"Ugh fuck" I say trying to stand up.

"Hey slow down" Garfield tells me. He picks me up and smiles"

"I'm fine.." I tell him.

Garfield takes you to hospital. "she's injured take her now OR ILL KILL YOU ALL!!!" Garfield says. The nurses bring me to a medical room as fast as possible.

"I promise I'm ok!" I tell him.

The nurses lay me down on a medical bed to take me to a room.

"Go Jessica" Garfield says

"What are you gonna do" I ask him.

"They'll take are of the wound please Jessica I'm already angry as it is" He tell me.

"Please... don't leave me" I say softly.

"I've already caused to much trouble now go" He says as he walks outside slowly. He flies away as eagle.

"miss we should check the wound let us help" the doctor says.

I try to stand up and I fall down. "IM OK" I try convincing themes

"miss come on please" He says helping me up.

I crawl out the hospital in pain. "I said I'm fine" I say. I look up and see Garfield on the roof of a high building. I try walking slowly.

"Ugh" Garfield says as he sees me. He jumps down crashing into the ground. "your so stubborn" he tells me as he picks me up and holds me taking me back to the funhouse.

"Wheres the damn clown" Garfield asks me.

"He's not here" I say.

"Great I'm stuck babysitting" he says pushing me down on a chair.

I cross arms and look at him. "you can go now" I say.

"Fine..But why.." he asks.

"Bye Garfield" I say.

"Why do you bother staying and always being behind my damn back...when I know you just want to bash my skull" he says.

"I want you to be safe...I care about you" I tell him.

"Hahahah! Says the one who has murdered stolen and brutally faught others for years" he says.

I grab a knife and stab myself in my wound screaming.

"Jessica!" Garfield screams as he takes away the knife from me and throws it across the room. "Are you crazy! Wait don't answer that" he says. I look at him and smile. "Damn you!" He tries to find something to heal you with*

"AHHHHH!!! GRRRR!!! You are the damn source to my anger you love this huh" He says screaming. He grabs table and breaks it in half really mad and upset. He rips cloth from a torture bed. "Let me see the wound!" He says.

"I'm perfectly fine!" I scream at him.

"No your not..." Garfield says

Garfield wraps the cloth around my leg harder.

"FUCK!" I shout out.

"Idiot" Garfield says. We hear someone knock at the back door.

"What was that" Garfield asks

"You have to go" tell him.

"I'm not leaving you like this" Garfield tells me.

"Garfield we know your in there" Cory shouts out.

"You need to go now" I tell him.

"I'm not turning myself in so just hide they are only after me..hopefully" Garfield tells meZ

"Go run I'll be right behind you" I say

"NO! No more running you stay i fight" Garfield says.

Garfield kicks the back door open pushing cory away.

"You wanted the beast! You can have him!" Garfield says as the young justice team are surrounding him.

"this isn't you Garfield" Tim says.

"what the hell happend to him" Conner asks.

"Shit.." I say nervously.

Garfield runs back inside and run away through the other way while they chase him.

I grab a bazooka and shoot them, I drop the bazooka and run after Garfield. Cory shoots a huge beam near us.

"We need to go before they get us" I says. Conner flies down fast grabing me and crushing me on a wall. Conner grabs me by my neck and punches me. Garfield bites his arms and he lets go of me. I fall down on the ground hurt.

"Ah.. damn you connor you always annoyed me the most!!" Garfield says pissed. He turns to bear and starts scratching Connor with his claws while blood drips down from his mouth.

"take care of her" Connor says.

Damian and Tim hold me down. I kick Tim out of the way.

Garfield runs at connor full speed then stabbing him with my claws.

His claws break from the impact on his skin. "DAMN IT!" He screams annoyed. Conner punches him through a wall.

"CONNOR! that's still Garfield!" Cory shouts out.

"sorry but I had to he will be easier to handle this way" Conner says.

Damian grapples my legs so I trip and he pulls me in.

Someone stabs Garfield with a metal spear that went straight through him.

"wait...GARFIELD!" Cory says. They all run to him seeing how badly he's hurt.

"Gar..damn it Guys help pull him out!" Tim says.

"god....d..damn it...y..you bastards!" Garfield says slowly as he passes out.

"GARFIELD!" I scream with tears coming down from my face.

Conner carefully gets Garfield out and lays him down while time gets first aid kit.

Garfield wakes up in bear form pushing everyone away.

Damian coughs and looks at Garfield. "what the.." He says.

Though the fog Garfield punches connor in gorilla form and stabs damian in bear form.

Garfield limps while attacking. "i... still..have..f..fight in me..." Garfield says while he bleeds heavily.

"I'm sorry Gar" Cory says. She shoots a beam on Garfield's back burning him.

"AHHHHH!!!!" He screams and passes out.

I push everyone away and run to him. "Garfield!" I scream crying so much in guilt. "Cory you son of a bitch" I say really angry. I grab gun and shoot Cory in her leg but Connor quickly blocks the bullet.

"Jessica.. please if you really care then you'll let us help your not the enemy here ok please.." Cory says.

I look at Garfield and then back at Cory. "fine I'm in anything to save him" I tell her.

Conner picks up Garfield and takes him to the titans tower for recovery.

I get on my motorcycle and drive to the titans tower.

"so results" Damian says.

"I dont know his skin color changing is unknown his rage is something not him and him changing drastically is incompatible to his original state these changes are unknown" Tim tells him.

"Why is he acting like this" Cory asks

"we dont know" Damian responds.