2-Fool's Holiday

Training with Gold was quite the task, but it wasn't impossible, he just had to put up with him teasing or just joking around, but he seemed at lot more tolerable than all those years ago. When they had first started battling each other, Silver hated the man's guts, but now he couldn't help but let him take the lead. One of the two had changed in some way, or maybe they both have, Silver couldn't be so sure about it.

Both of their pokemon had gotten along too, the Typhlosion and the Feraligatr seemed to respect eachother, they even played a little when both trainers sat down to rest.

-“I cant wait for the tournament to start, it's so exciting to have an event for champions to bond during a holiday like this” Gold said as they relaxed, his eyes sparkling, Silver rolled his eyes.
-“You're so immature.” Silver replied plainly, Gold smiled innocently.
-“Well it is Christmas, so it makes sense that it's a great opportunity for champions to just hang out yknow? Plus the snow and the christmas games and the food!” the dark haired male drooled at the thought of the delicious food there will be at the after party.
-“I could care less about all that...i just have to win” the red head bluntly spoke, cutting the other out of his thoughts, it made Gold raise a brow at him.
-“Not a fan of the holidays are ya?” He asked as he smirked a bit.
-“Not particularly” Silver answered taking a glance at their pokemon eating some snacks and having their kind of fun.
-“Well...any specific reason why?” the older by a few months asked curiously, leaning back on the seat.
Silver looked away from him and crossed his arms, refusing to answer, after a bit, Gold got the hint and stopped bothering him about it, deciding to change the subject before he would be slapped again.

-“Is there...anyone you're into currently?” Gold asked again, what the hell kind of question was that? Did it look like Silver had any time for any relationship? Like how Gold and Krystal were in?  No. But what he was into was a tournament he needed to win, somewhat of an excuse for coming to Johto.
The answer came back without hesitation.
-“No” That seemed to get through to Gold for now. Silver had never been interested or romantically attracted to anyone, he found the whole notion of romance quite dumb and pointless, he wanted to focus on winning, so nothing can come between that, even if people like them existed, because as long as he won, he could ignore all that and focus on the tournament.

They soon concluded that they should be heading back to the apartment, so they got their stuff and headed there, Krys and Lyra were probably out also training, so Gold decided to take a shower, Silver on the other hand just laid on his bed, thinking about everything that had happened today.

Though something would come to get him...hunger.
Yes, he got hungry, maybe there was something in the fridge or a cabinet for him to munch on, right? It couldn't hurt, after all.
Heading to the kitchen, he saw the bathroom door open, Gold coming out of it with his pants on and a towel hanging on his shoulder, Silver instinctively looked away, but he noticed Gold didn't make a sound after being seen by the other.

-“Silv? Its alright, im not fully naked” Gold teased with a warm giggle, Silver slowly gazed at him, noticing something new about the other, there were scars under his pectorals, surgical type of scars one would get from a mastectomy or something.
-“Huh...how did those get there?” Silver questioned with a light tint on his cheeks, the dark haired male looking down and chuckling.
-“i got top surgery two years ago, its safe to say the day i could take off the bandages was the happiest day of my life” Gold confessed with a smile, something about the enthusiasm in his voice hit Silver like a train, he seemed genuinely happy. Of course he knew Gold was well...Trans, for a long time, but he would never guess he would take that step by now, it felt like he had missed out on something due to his issues with his father being the boss of team rocket and stuff.

-“Wow...and to think you were just starting to wear a binder last time i saw you” Silver admitted, making Gold roll his eyes, his face turning slightly pink.
They both went silent, neither of them knowing what to say and why they were suddenly talking to each other so casually, but the moment was broken when Silver's stomach growled loudly, making Gold turn red and laugh nervously.
.-“Well uh...you seem hungry, let me get dressed and I'll cook something for us while Krys and Lyra get back” Gold said while heading to his room, Silver nodding in response and sitting on the couch, seeing their partner pokemon hanging out together, looks like they became friends quick.