BICKERINGS

"It's all because of you!"

"Me? Dumbass it was you who decided to make me fall from my seat... WHAT WAS THE NEED TO KICK MY BENCH??"

"You were speaking too much, it irritated me... Can't you be quite for a minute I wanted to relax"

"Yess you asshole you were sleeping in class that too early in the morning! What the actual shit you do at nights?"

"You can't go without cursing in a sentence? Do you?"

"I'll smack your head Haarsh if you spoke one more word"

We were running in playground as an punishment because we fought in class, very badly mind you, in front of teacher.

"I hate you!" He grumbled. "Feelings are mutual!" I stated

"Urgh! I can't go anymore.... I am tierd!" He sat on ground. "I am tierd too" I sat beside him.

We got punishment by our teacher to run atleast 10 laps in our school group. That's so cruel. And that because we, as in Haarsh and I, were fighting in class.

"Sweethearts... Who needs water?" We turned to see Diya holding a water bottle. We both ran to grab the bottle.

"Leave it Jaanvi... It's mine!"

"No it's mine!"

But he snatched it from me with full force, He started drinking water. I smirked as an fantabulous idea came in my mind which might get me in problem later.

I pushed water water on his face, all the water fell on him. He chocked and started coughing, glaring at me he cursed.

I ran away but he followed me, you are so dead jaanvi. I laughed at his angery face.

I stumbled and fell on ground before I can sober up with the pain I saw him falling over me, our eyes met. His amber orbs were staring into mine intensely, our face was too close.

I noticed all his beautiful facial features, He's Beautiful... You know the ethereal kind of beauty. So unreal ... So Serene. His pink lips were just above mine an inch more close and we'll kiss.

My breathing was uneven, I felt nervousness all over my veins. I was first to cut off our eye contact.

"G-Get o-off me" I said, we were in playground... Thank God no one was here. I saw Diya her eyes were wide in shock. I dragged her with me inside.

The week goes by, My and Haarsh's bickering never stopped

The week goes by, My and Haarsh's bickering never stopped. He started sitting with us and usually everywhere me and my group is, Thanks to Diya. She's being too nice to him.

And about my crush update on him, I think it's not gonna fade anytime soon. I am fucked up.

"Let's go Jaanvi... Please!" Diya said. "No I don't want to" I whined.

"After the last time she got phobia from basketball" Rihan Laughed. I kicked on his foot, "Ouch!" He glared at me.

"Fine! Let's go!" I said. Diya giggled. We walked towards the basketball court, There is a match between our school and another school.

And Haarsh is Playing, obviously. I am already mesmerized by his presence. He was looking so good in this Jersey.

Damn Jaanvi what is it? A new kink?

Shut up!!

I sat on bleachers with all the students, Haarsh looked in our direction. He smiled looking at us, we smiled back at him.

The game starts, Haarsh was playing quite nicely. Obviously he is such a great player.

"He plays really good" Rihan commented. "Yeah He Practises in park near our apartments" Diya spoke.

Somewhere I felt pang of jealousy in my heart, I looked at Rihan whose eyes shows hurt as well.

They are getting closer and it hurts him....

.... And me.

I ignored the feeling and concentrated on the game. It was a crucial moment, everyone's eyes were fixed on Haarsh if he scored than we'll win.

I was praying for him to score. He dribbled and threw the ball. Anxiety rose inside me, I closed my eyes.

Soon I heard loud cheering, "WE WON!!!" Diya shouted.

I opened my eyes and shouted, "YES WE WON!!!"

We three hugged eachother. Haarsh was celebrating with his teammates, we walked towards him he too stepped towards us with a huge grin.

In excitement I hugged him, "Congratulations Dumbass!!"

I looked up, he was in shock. "You ok?" I asked. "Y-Yeah... Umm... Thank you" He gave me slight smile.

"You are suppose to give us treat then" Rihan said. "Yes you should!" Diya stepped in.

"Ok sure... First lemme get change" He ran towards his mates.

We came out of school gate, we walked towards us. "Let's go!" We walked in a local restaurant and ordered Pizza.

Rihan beside me, Diya sat beside Haarsh. He was in front of me.

Pizza is my all time favourite, I can eat it everyday. Me and Rihan share the same one as we same taste that is with extra cheese.

As I was eating I felt pair of eyes on my, I looked up to see Haarsh looking at me, I ignored and started eating again.

After some moments I felt his hands coming towards the corner of my lips. "You are a messy eater" He wiped off the sauce.

My heartbeat accelerated in it's unusual speed. My breathe hitched by his action. I felt my face getting red, I blushed. I grabbed the tissue and wiped off while he laughed.

"You are really something" Haarsh laughed on I don't know what.

After some chit chat we walked towards our respective house. Rihan walked beside me, "You look gloomy" I said.

"Nah! Just thinking" He said. "And what that might be?" I asked

"Will I ever be able to confess My love to her" He sighed. "They are getting closer more than my dismay.... She likes his company more. I don't hate Haarsh but his closeness with Diya makes me want to punch the shit out of him!"

I laughed, "Don't... I don't want his handsome face to get Destroyed"

"You are taking his side over your brother? I am hurt!" He pouted. I laughed at his tactics, "Stop you look like a duck"

"On serious note let's find out if she likes you back or not" I said. "And how will that be possible?"

"I'll find out... Leave it on me" I winked and walked off towards my house.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hello my lovelies! I hope you liked the chapter...

I was travelling and so couldn't write nor update but here it is!

See my punctuality 😃... I am just awesome I know *isse kahte hai self love 😂*

Please vote and comment down your thoughts

Love,
Arcane 🖤