WHEN IT RAINS

It was a beautiful day, usually people like bright sky but for me the beautiful day denotes to the weather where the sky is full of clouds, strong winds blowing, when it rains

That's exactly what today looks like. Maybe it'll rain in sometime.

"Close the window Jaanvi, it's cold outside" I heard Haarsh. I turned to see him after closing the window. "So how come you are here?" He asked as he He sat on bed.

His house has now become one of my favourite place. "I was getting bored so... anyways How was your practice?" I asked as I took place beside him on bed.

"Hmm pretty good..." After a little pause he continued "since how long you are here?"

"Maybe before half and hour ago, Your  mother invited me to look out cute pictures of yours, she showed me all of them already" I winked.

"Wait what??" He was bewildered, as if on queue Aunty entered the room with tray of some snacks, "Yeah it was fun" she laughed.

"MOM! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??" He shouted. "HAARSHRAJ SINGHANIA do not talk to me with that tone!" She glared at him.

"Haarsh...R-Raj?" Now it was time to get shocked. "Oh god this boy, I assume you haven't told them your full name right?"

Wow! That's a news to me.... He introduced himself as Haarsh to us. Haarshraj? I see....

"Damn! Your name..." I stopped myself from laugh. His mom exited he glared at me, more like dared me to laugh. I couldn't hold anymore. "H-Haarshraj?"

"It's not funny!" He grumbled. "It's not I know but the way it's revealed to me is" I layed on bed while laughing at his embarassed face.

He looks so cute.... God!

"Stop laughing for god's love" He tried to cover my mouth. "Why is it that Everytime I come at your place I discover a new thing about you?" I tried to get away from him.

"I think we need to do a new introduction for you, as Haarshraj singhania" I sat up and looked at him. "Acha? Wait I'll tell you" he started tickling me.

"No stop... Haha..Don't... Don't tickle me!"

"You were laughing for no reason, now I am giving you a reason, dear. Laugh as much as you want"

"No... No ple-please... I won't laugh, I promise...haha...I promise" I tried to get away from him but he is way to strong. "I don't believe you"

"I swear.... Haha... I swear I won't laugh, Raj leave me!" I said. His moment Suddenly stopped that's when I realised what I said.

Seriously girl? Are you dumb? Urgh! Why have I ever done that....

I internally cried not realising our position, he was hovered over me and looking ate with immense emotions within his ember orbs, I am not able to decode. Whatever they were, they were intense.

"H-Haarsh?" I stuttered and looked away. "What have you called me before?" He said huskily.

"R-Raj... I-I am sorry if-If you don't like it—" he cut me off before I can complete my sentence.

"I like it" His raspy voice rang in my ears, sending me shivers all over my body. "C-can you get o-off me?"

"Right" he smirked before getting off me. "Haarsh! I am going to my friend's place also your Dad won't come today, so you better take care of the house, I need it in a good condition when I come back!"

"Yes mom!" He Shouted back. There was pin drop silence between us. I didn't liked it much so I tried to break the ice and asked the weird question.

"Where's Diya's house?" I mentally slapped myself. "You don't know?" He asked. "Since she changed her house I haven't been there, it's been months now"

"I'll show you" he took me to the balcony, "You see this building... She lives on the 5th floor... This one's her apartment" he pointed. Soon I felt something wet falling on my face.

"It's raining" I smiled widely looking up at the sky. "Shit, come inside" he tried to drag me but I didn't budged from my place.

"You leave... I wanna stay"

"You are kidding me right now" he glared at me. "No I am not, I wanna have fun in rain" I swirled myself feeling the cold water droplets on my body.

"You love rain?" He looked at me. "Very much" I giggled. I saw his lips turning into a beautiful smile.

He took steps closer to me and held me by my waist. I gasped, "You aren't going in?"

"I think I love rain too" he bite his lips, examining my face. "You think?" I laughed. He removed my wet strings of hairs which were falling on my face, "Yeah, sawan ki pahali barish hai, soch Raha hu ab to bighna to banta hai"

(First rain of this monsoon, now I am thinking I should drench in rain)

"Acha ji? pahali barish and all huh... These all dialogues are for lovers not for us singles" I giggled. He pulled me more into him, "Wh-What are you doing?" My face flushed.

"Oh then do You want to be in rain with your lover?"

"Most of the girls fantasies to dance in rain with their lover or.... Um kiss in rain" I looked away.

He moved more closer, grabbing my chin and making me look back to him. His soft wet hairs were Falling on his forehead, His pink lips looks more enticing.

His face was so near that I forgot to breathe, soon I was in his embrace. "W-What are y-You doing?"

"Giving you warmth.... Or you'll might catch cold" He hugged me more tightly. I laughed, "Ohk, like it'll do any help but Thank you" I stated sarcastically.

"Mention not mi'lady" Our body swayed together in eachother's embrace, on the music of rain.

"I never asked you but..." he looked down at me. "Hmm?" I hummed. "Do you l-like someone?"

"That's so sudden, " I looked at him weirdly, "Just answer me" he grunted. I laughed and bite my lips, "Maybe I do like someone maybe I don't" I shrugged off

"What the fuck— what does that suppose to mean?" He looked at me as I broke the hug. "That's for me to know and for you to find out" I giggled and ran inside.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hey lovelies!
Kaise hai ap sab? (How are you all?)
So here's the new update I hope you guys like it ..

Actually na... Hum bahut busy insaan hai jaisa ki ap sb jante hai *mst joke mara re* isliye kabhi kabhi late ho jata hai update Dene main🙂

Well on serious note... If you guys like the chapter so pls pls pls vote and do comment down.

Love,
Arcane 🖤