IT'S HIM, IS IT?

Finally, I'll get to know about him

Finally, I'll get to know about him. I am nervous, I hope I get the information I have high expectations. I just want to see him, I want to be able to talk to him, I want to hug him and tell him how much I miss him.

I entered at the restaurant Samarth called me. He waved at me as, he was sitting with a man. I went up to him and sat in front of him.

"S-Samarth d-did you f-find any information?" My body was shivering, my heart was beating faster with every going time. "Yes, We found him"

My eyes got teary, He's here.... A sob left from my mouth. "W-Where is he?" I asked. "How is he? Tell me? Please" I cried.

"Here's the file, it have all the information about him and also some of his pictures" The man said. I looked at him and took the file, "Thank you Thank you so much sir"

"I should go now" he smiled and left. I took the file and looked at the information, "I know this address!" Samarth said. "Some Elite people live there, How the hell did he got to live there?"

I chuckled, "I don't know either" I smiled with my tears as I looked at his pictures. "Samarth... He... Look he is here" I cried louder.

Samarth hugged me tightly, "Shh... Jaanvi, sweetheart don't cry. He won't like it you know right? So stop crying. Smile please... For him.... And if you want then for me too" He wiped my tears.

I chuckled at his last sentence, "You love treating me like a kid don't you?" I pouted. "Aww mera baccha" He again hugged me.

(Aww my baby)

"Do you wanna go there today?" He asked."I need time, I don't think so I can face him right now. Let me prepare myself" I replied.

"You know you should tell her the truth Haarsh" Aiden said

"You know you should tell her the truth Haarsh" Aiden said. "I could have but... I didn't got the time and that fucking samarth is not leaving any chance for me"

"Right He's clinging to her all the time" Aiden laughed while I glared, he stopped and clear his throat.

"So... What are we going to tell our friends when they'll ask about snacks? We can't say that instead we are spying on your best friend's date?"