GIFT

"Umm

"Umm... Thank you for accompanying me" I said as reached at my doorstep. "I am the one who should Thank you for today, you helped me a lot"

"I can do this much for you" I mumbled, remind why did I ever said this?

He smiled brightly, I reciprocated it , "ok then see you tomorrow" I was about to leave. "Uh... Jaanvi" He stopped me. I turned to face him.

"Umm.... Give me your hand" He asked softly. I looked at him confusingly still did what he told me. I saw him taking something out from his pocket and kept it on my palm.

They are beautiful earrings.... I remember this one.

I looked at him in shock.

********

"We have so much to buy.... Haarsh?" I was continuously speaking but when I turned to look at him he wasn't there.

"Here!" I heard his voice. "I am tieing my shoe-lace... Chill lady!" He said. I huffed and looked in front of me, it was a shop and my eyes spotted a very beautiful pair of earring kept near the window.

"It's beautiful" I whispered and walked a little closer to get a good view, I don't have money right now. I spend all of my pocket money already but I truly want this.

"Shall we go?" I flinched, hearing his voice

"Shall we go?" I flinched, hearing his voice. "Y-yeah" I gave them last look before walking off.

*******

"That's -" I was too shock to speak anything. "A-Actually I saw y-you giving it heart eyes and I wanted thank you so I thought to buy it for you as a thank you gift"

"Y-You don't ha-have to" I whispered. Something flashes in my mind, giving me painful yet beautiful to remember.

"You di-didn't liked it?" He hesitately asked. "No that's not what I mean... I just-" I stopped my sentence and looked at him. "Thank you" I said before hugging him.