JAI

"My brother

"My brother.... Jai Sharma" I looked into his eyes, he was looking confused. "But you don't-" he stopped in the middle of the sentence

I chuckled sadly,"I do... He is my twin brother, my best friend, my crime partner... But he died, atleast that's what we've been told"

"What?"

"Two years before you came in my life, my brother went through an accident we've been told he died but it wasn't the truth. It was planned by my father's enemy. They made it look like and accident and kidnapped him. His body wasn't found so police concluded he is dead... "

"H-How di-d you found out?"

My breathe hitched, No it's alright Jaanvi.. everything is fine. No one will hurt you.

They will hurt me...

Th-They will....

I breathed hardly, "Shit Jaanvi... It's alright. Jaanvi look at me"

"Ha-Harsh they will- they will kill me... They will hurt me" I sobbed. "No will hurt you Jaan I am here with you. I won't anyone hurt you" He caressed my back and kissed my forehead.

I felt myself calming down. "Haarsh?" I called. He hummed, "Hmm?"

"Why he doesn't want to talk to me?" I pouted and looked up at him. He looked down into my eyes, "Let's ask him"

I couldn't understand his words while he just gave me smile and cuddled with me till I slept.

*†*†*†*†*†

"Haarsh! No way! Are you crazy? I am not going there again" I said While I was being dragged by Haarsh in front of Jai's apartment.

"Don't tell me Jaanvi you are giving up on your brother just like that for whom you came all the way from India to London" He glared at me.

He's right! I can't give up on my own brother.

"Let's do this" I took deep breaths and cracked my knuckles and neck. "Jaan You realised I said we gonna talk to him not fight with him?"

"Oh shut it I am trying to keep my nerves down" I Snapped. "How can I forget you are just one hell of piece"

I knocked on Jai's door. After two three knocks the door opened. He again was shocked. "Jaa- Ahm you again? Miss I told you-" before he can speak further I punched his face.

"What the hell?" He fell back.

Punch

I entered his house, "Excuse me you can't just enter like that-"