GOING WHERE?

After our little play in rain, we ran inside

After our little play in rain, we ran inside. We both were drenched, I gave Jaanvi my T-shirt and shorts. After changing I came to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate. It's kinda cold out there. 

"Your T-shirt is too long for me Raj" I heard a soft chuckle behind me. I turned to look at her and my breathe hitched, a wide smile played on my lips. She looks so cute....

I was staring at her beautiful and cute yet hot figure when she cleared her throat. I turned my head away, "Uh... My mom called she said she won't be able to come today...um everything is shut down due to heavy rain"

"No way! How will I go?" She looked in horror. "Yeah actually... My mum also informed your parents, you can stay here for today" I stuttered.

"Then it's fine" she sighed. "What are you making?" She stood close to me looking me with those doe eyes. Damnn!

"Hot chocolate" I gave her a cup. "Wow just what was I craving for" She hastily grabbed the cup.

"It's hot—" I was late she already took a sip. "shitt my tongue" she hissed in pain as she burnt her tongue. "You never listen to me" I glared at her.

"Feels like my lips also got burnt" she made a pout, my eyes stopped on those soft plump pink lips.

Eww creep stop it!

"Who told you to be so clumsy?" I rolled my eyes. She smacked on my arms, "As if you are very perfect" she glared.

Who will tell her that she looks way more cute when she gets Angry, and everytime I had to fight the urge to to cup her cheeks and kiss—

"Where the hell are you staring at?"

"Definitely not you"

She looked pissed, and all I want to do is laugh. "As if I want you to stare at me" she stomped her foot and went inside my Room.

She'll be the death of me.

I chuckled and followed her. As I entered the room I saw her sitting on bed. "Let's watch movies" she squealed.

"Sure... Lemme grab my laptop" I took my laptop and settled myself beside her. She came more closer to me and my heartbeat rises.

This happens every-damn-time she is close to me. It's not new but I can never get over it as well.

We started watching movie and all my focus was on her. I have track of Her every expression she laughed, she cried, she got angry, she shouted.

I can never get used to it as well. She is definitely something, she never fails to surprise me.

The movie ended and finally her attention was on me. She gave me a look, I know this look. "I'll make something to eat" I chuckled as her eyes brighten.

"You can?" She asked. "Yeah, I can. So what would you like to eat Ma'am?" I asked in fake British accent.

"Pasta?" She hesitated. "Sure... Wait for me then?" I smiled and went outside. As I reached the kitchen I turned to see Jaanvi standing, playing with the hem of my shirt.

"What?"

"Can I help?"

"No I'll be fine, You go inside and select movie or something" I replied. She huffed and went inside.

I started preparing for ingredients, I chopped some veggies. I felt her presence again.

I turned and saw her sitting on table near kitchen counter with my laptop. I laughed.

"What? I am here to keep you company" She said before turning her attention towards laptop screen.

"How do you know cooking?" She asked. "Well I like cooking, I usually help my mum"

"Wahh... You like cooking?" She snapped her head up to look at me. "Yeah, I find it relaxing"

"You are really something" She smirked. "I just know about eating to this my mum says how will I cook for my husband"

I chuckled.

"Maybe find a man who can cook" I said leaning towards her. "Hmm the search is going on, it's hard to find a guy like you" she leaned towards me as well.

My eyes widen, "Guy like me?" Butterflies erupted inside me. "Yeah... You know how to cook and not only that, You are handsome and intelligent" She winked.

I chocked on air. I was too stunned to speak anything. I backed off and tried to concentrate on my cooking.

I knew she was just teasing me but I can't help but smile brightly, I could feel myself blushing hard at her words. I bite my lips and turned around to hide my blush.

The pasta was about to get ready when I saw her staring at my laptop, very concentratively. I frowned in confusion and peeked.

I gasped, "J-Jaanvi" I stuttered. She looked into my eyes, "So.... London huh?" That were her words.

"Y-Yeah..." I don't know what else to say. "Wow I didn't even had the idea" She sarcastically chuckled.

She saw the form I filled in a London university for engineering. I always wanted to study abroad. "Because It's not sure yet. I just filled the form," I looked into her eyes.

"Right" she cleared her throat. "So like if you get selected till when will you get the admission letter?" She asked.

"After our final exams, I thought I'll tell you guys as soon I get selected" I said. "Final exam? Means after some months" She smiled which surely didn't reached till her eyes.

"A-Are you mad at m-me?" I stuttered. The hurt expression was all over her face, "Nope... Maybe just sad that we got just some months together"

"It's still not sure" I sighed, she shake her head and smiled. "Don't say like that I am very much sure that you'll get your dream college"

I hugged her tightly, "Don't be sad" I whispered. "Right, we still got time to make memories for ourselves" she said.

"You think I should let Rihan and Diya know?" I asked. "It's upto you, if you want to. But no matter what happens we will always be beside you and support you" she said.

"Thanks" I smiled. "Ok let's eat.... I am damn hungry"

__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__

Hello my lovelies! My dear readers... My sweet audience.... Am I late? 👉👈 Hihi.. I don't even remember 😌

Anyways How are you guys doing?

I hope you liked the chapter... If you did then please vote and comment down your thoughts.

Love,
Arcane 🖤