HIDDEN PART-III

AUTHOR'S POV

2 years ago

It's been a year since Haarsh left, and Jaanvi and her friends got the colleges. The days were going usually until one day.

Jaanvi was coming from her college when some men surrounded her. Before she could react she fainted. Those men kidnapped her.

She was kept in a dark room with no food for 3 days. She didn't know what was going on, how suddenly she end up here. She was crying but with no food, she got no energy.

She was lying on the floor when a man entered. Niraj Gupta her father's business partner, "Oh look the little one is here, I hope they are taking care of you nicely"

"Y-You?"

"Yes dear me!" He smirked.

"How can you-"

"Look kitten, not my fault your bastard father is not giving me what I want so I have to use you. Before your brother but he ran away and now you"

"J-Jai but he d-died"

"That was my plan. He's still alive tho"

She got the biggest shock of her life, She was happy that her brother is alive but sad cuz she have no idea where he is and how he is.

"Now I'll make sure your fucker father gives me what I want" He spoke venomously. "STOP YOU ASSHOLE NOT A WORD AGAINST MY FATHER!". She shouted. This Infuriated him.

He slapped her, "Don't shout on me you bitch!"

"Then just fucking leave me!"

"You won't listen this way"

He took out his belt and starts beating her.

And this became very often. He used to torture her in everywhere let it be physically or mentally, when he comes back. She was exhausted, She wanted to just go back to her home.

Her crys and her pain were buried inside the dark room. The old woman who comes to give her food is a nice woman she nurse her injuries. But even she can't do anything to release Jaanvi.

One day, The door slam opened. Jaanvi in fear steps back, thinking the monster is back to torture her but it was someone else.

"Jaanvi?"

She had saw him somewhere, "It's me Samarth... You remember?"

Than it hits her he is the same creepy guy. Niraj Gupta's only son, it didn't helped her fearful heart. She was already panicking and not able to say anything.

"Hy hy Jaanvi I won't hurt you, I am here to help you. I'll free you from here. Just trust me" He stepped back as he saw her fearing him.

"Maa!" He called his mother. Jaanvi saw the same woman who helps her came inside with some clothes. "Get her ready we'll leave soon" He said.

Samarth's mother helped Jaanvi to get ready and secretly they came out of mansion from the back door. Samarth's car was parked outside the door they sat inside.