JUST HOW IT IS

"Jaanvi, let's go" Rihan called me

"Jaanvi, let's go" Rihan called me. I snapped my head towards him and denied, "You go, I'll stay for a little more"

"I can't believe...." He gasped dramatically, "Since when did you started studying?"

I rolled my eyes, "Get lost!" I smacked his arms. He laughed, "Ok byee sisy"

I waited for 10 minutes outside the school gate. I leaned on the wall, looking around the busy road. I stood thier mindlessly without any thoughts just enjoying the air touching my face.

"Sorry to make you wait" I heard him and turned to see him Huffing.

I smiled, "It's fine, and anyways it was your Idea" I taunted. "But you didn't had any problem" he winked.

Haarsh and I started walking towards our destination. "How was the practice?" I asked. "It was good and tiering" he said while I nodded.

"You are still not coming?" He sounds disappointed. "Sorry, I can't" I smiled sadly. He has been asking me to coming his match but I have to be somewhere else.

"Um... So tell me what type of gift you decided to give her?" I tried to change the topic. "I am still confused, you tell me" He groaned making me chuckle at his childish behaviour.

"You know what I prefer?" I looked at him. "What?" He asked me confusingly. "Bake a cake for her, give her bouquet of her favourite flowers and cook her favourite dishes"

His eyes shined. "That's.... amazing!" But then he stopped smiling. "What's wrong Haarsh?"

"I don't know how to Bake and cook" He pouted, I laughed at him. He looks so damn cute I swear.

"I can help" I said, a little hesitated. "You will?" He grabbed my hands. I shuddered by his touch.

"Y-Yeah if you want t-to. I know how to Bake and c-cook. I've learnt in my summer classes" I said while my eyes were stuck at our hands.

"Then it's final, You will help me surprising my mom" He gave me his breathe taking smile. I nodded, adoring him.

"We need to buy ingredients for the cake" He said. "Let's go" he dragged me.

"Wait... Haarsh, You don't know any place here. I know a good We can get all the ingredients and all the necessary things" I said.

"Oh right! Ok so guide the way madam" He said dramatically, we both laughed.