NOT THE GOODBYE

The kiss, that was out of a sudden yet I found it very beautiful

The kiss, that was out of a sudden yet I found it very beautiful. It made me question does he likes me too? I am not sure, Maybe for him it is heat of the moment.

Why the feelings are so complicated?

I groaned when I heard my phone.

Rihan: He is leaving tomorrow morning... Me and Diya planned to see him off, I want you to join us.

Me: You are ordering me?

Rihan: Have to cuz Knowing you, you won't be coming unless it's an order.

Me: What do you mean?

Rihan: You are sad that he's leaving and You don't wanna see him leaving cuz then you'll break down.

He is right, I am that person who can never see someone close to me leaving, It always make me feel some hollowness inside my heart.

Me: Then why?

Rihan: Because.... Jaanvi why don't you confess about your feelings to him? Look think logically.... He is leaving and it won't matter much what his reaction will be but atleast you'll get rid of this baggage.

Me: My feelings are baggage?

Rihan: Suppressed feelings are baggage, so let out your feelings.

We talked a little more, it was mostly him pushing me to confess. I am not sure yet, I am not even sure if I should go to see him off.

 I am not sure yet, I am not even sure if I should go to see him off

I am leaving today, My heart felt heavy. I don't wanna leave, But I have to. I thought it'll be easy for me, I thought I will get freedom  but now I don't want anything but to stay here with everyone.

"Be safe baccha" I heard my mother as we stood on the gate of airport. I nodded, "I will" and gave her a smile.

"I will miss you" she hugged me. I stopped my tears, "I will miss you too mum"