SPEAK TO ME THEN

His eyes were looking into mine, more like staring into my soul

His eyes were looking into mine, more like staring into my soul. I heard someone opening the door, I pushed Haarsh.

"Jaanvi—" It was samarth, he looked between me and Haarsh. After glaring at Haarsh he held my hands dragged me out of the room. "He didn't do anything right? Are you fine?" He cupped my cheeks.

I gave him a reassuring smile knowing very well why he is being like this. "I am fine samarth"

"Good" he hugged me. "Let's get going" He said and we left. I turned around to catch his sight, he was right there with his friends looking at me and samarth with his jaw clenched.

Why is he angry?

I layed on my bed as soon as I entered my apartment. I was tierd as hell I had no idea when I drifted off thinking about Haarsh's words.

He is trying hard to talk to me. I can't be selfish and shut him out like this.

The next day I woke up and saw Haarsh drinking his protein shake as usual. I entered the kitchen and greeted him, "Good morning"

He spitted his shake, and started coughing harshly. I ran towards him and patted his back, he calmed down a bit  "G-good ..m..m-morning"

"You okay now?" I asked being worried. "Y-Yeah...I am f-fine" he took sharp breathe and looked away.

Weird.

I made my breakfast and started eating, I can see his eyes on me time to time. I internally chuckled at him, he is probably confused by my sudden behaviour towards him.

I walked towards the college, I saw Samarth as usual waiting for me I smiled and went to him. "I got the way!" He said as soon as he looked at me.

"What way—" I stopped my words as soon it striked me. "Really??" I widen my eyes. He nodded.

"Thank you" I hugged him with tears in my eyes. "Hey don't cry, and definitely you don't have to say thank you to me" he patted my back.

"Ok sweetheart, after the classes, meet me in near cafe I'll send you location" He said. "Also I can't be with you while lunch"

"It's fine" with that we left ir our classes. I entered my class and sat on my usual place, Alex sat beside me and the rest people sat on their usual place.

"Hey beautiful" Alex greeted. "Hii" I greeted back. I took out my books when I realised I forgot to bring my pen. I huffed and cursed myself.

I turned to look at Haarsh who sitting just behind me,"Haarsh!" I called his face snapped towards me, His eyes widen. "Do you have extra pen?"

He was holding blue pen, he gave me "That's mine—" His another friend was about to say something when a girl put her hands on his mouth.

"Thanks" I smiled at him. "You could have asked me too" Alex said suddenly, making me flinch. "She didn't cuz she doesn't know you" Kat smacked his head.