MORE THAN STRANGERS

A week, yes it's been a week since she came here

A week, yes it's been a week since she came here. We live like two strangers, I don't see her around in apartment much as well except in the morning for breakfast. Other than that she comes back late.

In college even tho having same class she never spoke to me. Whenever our eyes meet I look at her in hope, if she will atleast smile at me.

Eyes, Her eyes don't have that spark anymore. The glimpse of playfulness and spark of happiness, her eyes lost them. Why? What's wrong with her?

She don't speak much instead of that son of a bitch, Samarth. I don't like it when she talks to him, they talk as if they've been friends since years, she even smiles with him. It makes my mood sour.

It used to be me... The one to make her smile, the one to be with her, Her friend. It was me and her.... Just the two of us.

"Haarsh? You fine bro?" Hailey waved her hands in front of me. "Y-Yeah... I—I am fine"

"Sure? You are zoning out a lot lately" Aiden said. "Yeah, you can tell us anything you know that right?" Kat gave me smile to which I returned.

"Ok let's enjoy!" Alex hooted. I was in club with all my friends as we planned. I don't usually do clubbing and partying but it once in a while doesn't hurt.

"I am sober Alex!" I sighed tierdly

"I am sober Alex!" I sighed tierdly. "Yeah yeah whatever but this is last time you drunk this much I am never letting you touch alcohol again" He said.

Why is the ground shaking so much?

"Ok what's your password?" He asked. "Password? Lagta hai mai password bhul gaya ..."

(I think I forgot the password)

"Ok whatever you said in Hindi I guess It directly tells us that we are fucked" Alex sighed but his face brighten up suddenly. "Oh no I forgot you have a roomate she might be in!" He said.

I do? What roomate?

My apartment door opened and I saw a familiar, "I guess I saw you somewhere ma'am" I tried to go close to her, why is she moving so much ?