Chapter 4

Beep...Beep...Beep....

Opening my eyes I realised I was in a room, it was so white.

"uuuggghh! what is that fucking annoying noise" I muttered annoyed.

Then I realised the beeping beside me was a machine monitoring my heart beat(ok I realise I'm in the hospital) A warm hand was holding my hand, looking down I saw the head of my twin brother resting on my legs.

I shook him lightly "Hunter... Hunter" I whispered. Still he continued sleeping.

"Hunter....HUNTER!" I screamed and laughed as he tumbled onto the floor in fright.

He looked around himself bewildered then glared at me until he realised I was awake. "Oh my gosh, Heaven your awake, Thank god, I was so worried baby sis"

" I ...cant....breathe ...." I forced out as all the air was being squeezed out of me.

"Oh sorry my bad" he apologised.

"What happened" I said I couldn't remember anything.

"You don't remembered anything" he said

" No " I said , racking my brain for anything.

Wait ...something was coming........

Nope nothing

"Hunter I remember getting into the car to go to the Cancer Trust fundraiser then ........ nothing, I don't remember how I got here" I stated a little panicked.

"Where is mum, dov'è papà ?(where is dad)" I rushed out frantically. I had a habit to speak different languages when I was scared, angry or worried.

"wo ist Jordan und Harmony . Wir kamen mit ihnen" (where is Jordan and Harmony we came with them) I said switching into german.

"Heaven calm down" shouted my brother as the machine started beating faster and faster.

"Breathe" he commanded me. "I breathed .

"Mom and Dad .... they .....they " tears where in his eyes " They ...... died in the car crash you had ....... along with Harmony...... and ......Jordan" he said as the tears rushed from his eyes. I felt the hot prickle of tears surfacing in my eyes. The rushed form my eyes and wet the bedding staining it.

My brother held me and as we cried, each each others anchor holding each other up as the harsh reality scarred us.

"How long have i been here for " looking toward my brother, my eyes probably red and puffy "You have been in a comma for 3months" he told me.

Suddenly a piercing ring broke the silence and Hunter answered his phone " Hi honey, yes i am at the hospital Heaven just woke up "

Their conversation became white noise to me as i got lost deep in thought.

I had to be more careful, I thought about Jordan, I cant give anybody my heart that easily again and I still love Jordan.

My eyelids were very heavy and I drifted off into a nightmare filled sleep.

(Picture of Hunter)