Chapter 12

MATURE CONTENT !!!!!!!

Bénédict POV

Her arousal hit me hard and my d!ck became harder then it already was, if that was possible. She was intoxicating, I couldn't get enough of her. Her long shapely legs, full round behind, flat stomach with nice boobs that were not too big but average.

I nibbled and suckled her neck her skin tasted sweet and salty. I then licked the area which I marked her.  Being an Alpha and not only an alpha but the Alpha King I was very possessive more possessive than an average Alpha and didn't want any filthy unmated males getting their dirty hands on my beautiful mate.  

The mark hadn't defined yet and still look like a hickey at the moment. She gasped, feeling the pleasure I was giving her. 

Her legs wrapped around my waist and I hoisted her up. Soft moans left her full plump lips and I needed to feel her lips on mine. Placing mine on hers I licked her bottom lip which was slightly smaller than her top lip which I had noticed. By licking her bottom lip I was asking for entry. She denied me keeping her mouth sealed shut.

This infuriated me, she wasn't giving me entrance. My wolf growled in my head she is rejecting us mate her now so she can never leave he growled menacingly.

Ok so he was a little barbaric but I wasn't going to do that. I idea popped into my mind and I reached down with one hand and stroked her through her panties feeling they were wet and hot.

This caused her to gasp and I quickly shot my tongue into her mouth kissing her roughly for denying me in the first time. 

She responded well to me pushing her luscious tits against my chest. She was very hot and sexy 

Then she pushed her core towards me and grinded her hips into me.
My already hard d!ck couldn't take it no more. I was going to take her on the desk or even against the wall.

Just then I sharp knock came from the door. Heaven made a move to push me off but I growled at her " leave it and it will go away" she hesitated then pushed me off before shouting " who is it "

" it's me Miss Silver" i male voice shouted back "I wanted to inform you that you have a meeting with Mrs Fernandez in 10 minutes for the deal on the organising of the Gala in 3 months."

Heaven straightened her clothes her hair slightly wild, she looked at herself in the mirror hung on the wall and fixed herself before turning to me and glaring at me.

"Kak ty smeyesh' prikhodit' v moy ofis i ...... i delat' eti veshchi dlya menya" (How dare you come into my office and.......and do these things to me) she growled at me in a language that sounded Russian.

"Babe I don't understand what you are saying" I said really slowly as if she was an idiot.

"Don't f!ucking call me babe, I am not your babe" she screamed at me

She stalked towards me in a very scary way, I may be the Alpha King but damn she looked very scary at that moment. 

intimidated slightly I looked at her with slight fear " Listen here Benedict, I am not your babe or your anything and I certainly aren't you play thing that you can come to and seduce, do not EVER and I mean EVER do that again or I will make sure you do not have kids ever again and cannot even do so much as to have sexual intercourse" My hands automatically moved to cover my crotch which was slightly still hard from our heated session.

"And if you do not behave yourself and your raging man hormones I will not be business partners with you"

And with that she grabbed her bag and walked towards the door but before she went out she said " If you are not out of my office in the next second I will make sure to get my brother on you, he's a professional wrestler" she threatened me in a childish manner.