Chapter 6

By the time all my work was done and I was home I was tired. But not tired enough to not be able to cook. Taking of my work clothes I put on some shorts and a cami top and tied my hair into a messy bun at the top of my head.

After washing my hand I put my iPhone in the dock and played 'Bitches n Marijuana' by Chris brown and Tyga loud enough to be heard through the whole house and my house was huge. My house was my pride as i made this house my self the exterior design as well as my interior design. I made Spaghetti Bolognese; my favourite and ran a hot bath as the sauce and spaghetti was cooking.

After my meal was done I sat down and prayed then enjoyed the food. I hadn't released how hungry I was until I took my first bite.

After I finished my food. The bath I had run was steaming. Bringing my dock to the bathroom I put on " All hands on deck" by Tinashe, took off all my clothes and soaked in the bath with petals and fruity and vanilla scented bath bombs.

When the water started to get cold I stood up and walked to the shower stall in my black tiled master bathroom and showered.

Putting on my warm pyjama shorts and fluffy top I snuggled in bed.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.