Chapter 19

Searching through every cabinet in the kitchen ... Let me just tell you there were many, this kitchen was massive... I finally found the one containing the plates and took out one plate. I turned around and hit my head on the cabinet door, which caused me to drop the plate , almost immediately it smashed into pieces... I couldn't help but cry as a saw the broken plate on the floor.

Immediately I saw Bénédict standing in front of me, he picked me up and placed me on the counter and asked if I was hurt and in pain. I shook him in the head and looked him in the eye and said " I broke the poor plate" but I was sobbing so hard it came out muffled .

" calm down, darling and say that again " he told me. Slowly I breathed in and out until my sobbing had calmed down and said again " I broke the poor plate"

"Don't worry, I can jus buy another it's okay" he reassured me . I got angry as soon as he said that. So he thinks the life of that plate did not matter, everyone's life matters he can't just throw it away and just buy another one, I was so angry I didn't know I had shouted what I was thinking at him until he said " it's just a plate Heaven"

" no it is not just a plate, it has feelings to. And I just killed it, I am a killer a cold blooded killer " I exclaimed crying hysterically once again " and it had all its life ahead of it, a chance to hold more food and be loved and cherished by another plate and have cute little plate babies and I just had to go and ruin it "

He hugged me and I buried my face in his chest, then an idea popped into my head " we have to give it a funeral, then I'll feel better for killing it " I told him .

" ok fine we will, tomorrow " he said... I nodded and wrapped my legs and arms around him and told him to take me to the shop.

" ok" he said

He carried me out of the house after telling Micheal he was going out and put me in the car. He buckled my belt and slid into his seat. starting the engine we were off and in five minutes we were at Asda (Walmart), rushing into the store whilst dragging Bénédict behind me, we got a cart and I dragged us straight to the ice cream section. I picked up two Ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream and on salted caramel and one baked Alaska. Then the snakes side , I got 3 bags of skittles, 2 bags of Haribos, one bag of sensations crisps, Doritos the red spicy one, 3 Pringles can, the bbq one, the sour cream one and the original salt one, I got fruit mentos the ones that come in a pack of three, strawberry and whit chocolate cupcakes, I love white chocolate, 3 bags of white chocolate cookies, blueberry muffins, chocolate waffles with sugar, a massive bottle of KA, in black grape, a massive bottle of lucozade grafruitti one sweet popcorn one salt popcorn and one toffee popcorn.

Turning to Bénédict I saw he had a shocked expression on his face, " your gonna eat all this " he said gesturing to the cart . "Yeah, I wish we could get more but I'm too lazy to work around and pick out more" I replied. " you want more!!! This is a lot and you want more!!! " he replied shocked . " yes now let's go and buy this"

After we bought it, Bénédict and I arguing on who would pay which he won, we headed home and Carried everything inside.

A plan formed in my head and i ran around the house only stopping when i found a room with many bean bags and comfy chairs and a massive tv that took up one wall and many game consoles.

Turning on the tv i opened up netflix and decided to watch 'The Conjuring' Running super fast into the kitchen i bumped into Bénédict and fell onto my ass. "Uuuggghh" i groaned as he picked me up from the floor. Rubbing my bottom in paon i glared at him.

" well if you hadnt been running in the house you wouldnt be hurt" he scolded me ....

A great idea popped into my head. Thinking off a puppy dieing, tears started to fall from my eyes.