Chapter 20

All this stupid paperwork... Oh well if i didnt want to do any of this then i shouldn't have become a CEO of my own company...

These were the only thoughts swirling around my head as I sat in my office doing this stupid paperwork.. Then my thoughts drifted onto Benedict, who drove me home an changed me and put me to bed  ... The changing part i wasnt tobhappt about but he didn't try anything so it was alright. This morning when i woke up he had a cup of coffee and freshly made breakfast for me and tended to my every need till it was time for me to go to work , then he left ...

As if on cue my phone rang... Mr Steel written clearly on my phone screen. "Speak of the devil " i muttered answering the phone.

"Mr Steel we have a company phone you must call the company phone and can only call my personal in desperate situations or in case of emergencies" I stated trying to sound as professional as possible.

Mr getting kidnapped and spending the day at his house was very unprofessional of me and i could not afford any unprofessional or personal relations except from family at this time.

"Heaven , what's with the very cold approach" he asked " and this is an emergency , a very serous emergency "
"Please address me as Ms. Silver , and what might this emergency be ? "

"I needed yo hear your voice , i missed your sweet voice " he replied. I could literally hear his smile .

Rolling my eyes i held back a smile a d curtly replied "Mr Steel if you do not have any major or relevant issues i would like to ask you to not east my precious time"

"Heaven this is a major-"

" If that is all , goodbye Mr Steel" i replied quickly hanging up.

No sooner had i placed my phone down it rang again. Picking up i saw that it was my brother.

"Hey Hunter whats up ?" I asked

"Hey sis, you know how much I love you right, I tell you all the time don't i "
"Hunter what do you want , your bottle fooling no one, i know you want something, what is it "

"Cannot i call my sister and just tell her how much i love her just because"

"Yes they can, but not in your case"
I told him smirking.

"OK fine we need you to please look after Denys tonight because im taking Sophia out tonight to treat her and we are staying at a hotel over night, could you do that for me please??, i know your tired but just this once, please ??? "

After debating for a minute in my head i agreed and told him to drop her off at my house tonight at 9:00 and hung up ... Uuuggghhh, today was going to be long but i was looking forward to looking after Denys.