Chapter 21

Ding Dong...

The doorbell sounded, running down the stairs with a huge smile on my face , i opened the door. The most adorable sight graced me, Hunter holding a Denys who was in a pink pig like onesie. Taking her in my arms i kissed her nose sweetly and softly. Denys would always have a place in my heart, i just loved her sooo much.

"HIYA BABY ...how you doin , you okay ...aaawww you look so cute and edible in this onesie right now" i exclaimed fawning over her as she gurgled in return.

"Oh yeah Heaven thanks for showing me how much you love me and care" Hunter said cheekily, jealous of the love i had for Denys.

"you welcome" i said with the sweetest smile i could muster.

"Anyway i just needed to tell you what it is you have to do , here's Denys bags with all her needed essential" he said as he placed the bags inside the house next to the door. " We have a dinner reservation so we cant stay long, but you need to give her a bath tonight and make sure to wipe all the water off her and cream her well so she doeskin get a rash, feed her tonight before bed and if she wakes up during the night feed her again with formula milk until she wakes up, For breakfast give her milk and for lunch , if we are not back by lunch then , then blend some vegetables and mash potato and chicken and stuff and feed it to her"

"yes Hunter i know , just cause i don't have kid doesn't mean i don't know how to take care of one, mate im a pro don't worry" i assured him " as take your time , i can have Denys for as long as possible, she's just too cute to let go off."

"well in that case you can keep her for all day tomorrow as well , buy her a pram cause you got money to waste and i cant be asked to bring her here, i think me and my wife will be getting freaky tomorrow" he said wiggling his eyebrows

" ew Hunter you tramp, get out of here, you bloody dog " i said whilst laughing . " go back to your wife and have fun "

Hunter dressed very smartly in an Armani suit strolled towards the car and got in , rolling down the window he waved and me and Denys his wife waving as well " Bye wifey" i shouted to her jokingly "hey Heaven back off she's mine!" hunter shouting back before revving his engine loudly and driving off.

Shaking my head and smiling i closed and locked the door and took a fidgety Denys to the living room. "Come on baby lets go watch some TV" Turning on the TV i put on Disney Junior and together we watched tv occasionally stopping to play and mess about, her laughter music to my ears.

By ow it was 7:00 and it was time for Denys to go to bed... " Come on baby , lets get you some food and bath you so we can go to bed" i said picking her up and taking her to the kitchen to make her a bottle of milk. After making her milk i went to the room i kept for her the second I had found out she was going to be born and fed her until she was full, then I rubbed and patted her back gently till she burped.

Putting Denys in her cot to play with herself and the toys above her, I took out the mini baby bathtub from the storage closet next to the bathroom and put it in the bath, filling it with lukewarm water. As quickly as I could I ran downstairs and grabbed her bag, taking it with me to her room , checking on her I saw that she was completely fine and was content to making the toys move. Digging into the her bag I pulled out her bath soap and her cute mini face towel and her towel.

I walked toward the cot and picked her up gently, undressed her and took the items I took from the bag along with her to the bathroom. placing the towel and the face towel on the towel rack I placed her in the water, she squealed adorably as the water covered her, with one hand I supported her and with the other I gathered water in my had and used it t wash her face nd the rest of her boy.

After bathing her and her squealing and smiling in delight, I wrapped the towel around her and carried her to her room. grabbing some coco butter I moisturized her, my hands rubbing her skin caused her to fall asleep. Carefully and quietly I maneuvered her into her clothes and put her to bed, waiting only 10mins before she was out like a light. Turning on the baby monitor, i walked out the room turning off the lights and glanced at the face of the clock which said 9:00pm.

It was too early to go to bed. Although it was a Thursday and I had work tomorrow, I don't feel the need to sleep yet. I entered my kitchen and headed straight for the coffee machine, the love of my life. Once my coffee was done and I had finished adding enough sugar to kill a normal person, I walked up to my room and got myself comfortable, casting a look towards the clock, the clock face read 8:15. I never slept this early but I knew I had a long day ahead of me and so after drinking my coffee slowly, I snuggled up and let the bliss darkness sweep me away.

**********************************************************************

I know this chapter is boring but its more of a filler chapter.. sorry guys but I promise to try and make it better.