Chapter 7

(What heaven wears to appointment with Mr Steel (the white dress on the right side)

Sun streamed through my window as I sat up and looked at the time. 7:00 as I had finished most of the work yesterday I didn't have to go into the office until 1:00 when I had a conference with the board of directors about the deal with Mama's .

Falling back asleep I dreamed about dark brown curly hair....

*****************************

The Conference had run smoothly and I had time before my appointment with Mr Steel so I headed to my Twin brother Hunters House.

Walking up his front porch towards his door a little girl came running at me as I dropped all my things and picked up the adorable 8 month old baby crawling towards me I picked her up, I would kill hunter later for leaving the door open with his daughter crawling everywhere if I hadn't come what would have happened.....

This was Hunters daughter, he had finally turned form his whorish ways and settled down with a beautiful woman who was very kind and caring.

They had decided on naming her Denys after mom in memory of her.

"Where is your daddy?" I asked her, of course she didn't answer but merely pointed at the house. with her in my arms and my bag over my shoulders I walked

Sitting on the sofa was my dear Older brother (By like 10 minutes) watching football.

"Hunter you f!cking twat, Denys was crawling outside,stop focusing on the TV and focus on your daughter" I smacked him across the head. After the car crash I had vowed to never love anybody again as it just meant heartbreak and they would all leave anyway the only people I truly loved where my brother, his wife and his daughter, my friend Vanessa and maybe Jason in a really friend like way.

" ow im sorry" he apologised "Heaven, I've missed you were have you been? SOPHIA!!!!" he shouted "HEAVEN IS HERE COME DOWN" he shouted to her as she came barrelling down and gripped me in a tight hug.

We sat on the sofa talking till it was time for me to go home so I wouldn't miss my very important appointment.

***********************

When I got home I showered and got ready . I was wearing a white long dress and black and neon green ombre jimmy choo heels.

Taking a black chutch I put in my diary which I carried around everywhere as my schedule. my work phone for all my schedules and my personal phone and my charger (just in case).

Going into my garage which held my cars: I loved cars. I hopped into my Bugatti Veyron in all white to match my dress . I smelled the car scent and felt the engine purr underneath me. Even though my parents, best friend and boyfriend died in a car crash I still loved car the thrill of going fast. I wanted something fast tonight, but I couldn't exactly ride my motor bikes in a dress so Bugatti it is.

Speeding down roads I rapped alongside Drake, listening to Know yourself really loud with the windows down so everyone could feel the bass and know I was enjoying myself , this song really went in.

Yes I could be really ratchet at times.

Getting there with one minute to spare I hopped out gave my keys to the valet and walked into the restaurant that was home to rich snobs. I may be rich but I wasn't a snob who thought they were above everybody else. walking to the hostess who was giving me a dirty look I said my name. "Heaven Silver" she gave me a fake smile and walked my towards the top floor which was empty , The VIP section and sat at the centre table was a man in a black suit, white shirt and red tie.

He had a aura of power around him that was just wafting in the air. His straight face devoid of any emotion. That was how I liked it. Standing upstraight I walke toward him and introduced myself.

" Hello you must be Mr Steel, CEO of Steel sky's, my name is Heaven Silver CEO of Heaven Inc. and founder of Heaven's Hotels, Nice to meet you" I said sticking my hand out for a hand shake. Taking off my coat I sat down. I swear I saw his eyes darken. But that was probably the dim lighting.

He shook it firmly. Now down to business.