|8|

Daily quotes:

_____________
"Sometimes one word makes you smile "
_____________

"Joon Min?" Jimin repeated, unable to keep a slight look of disgust from creeping onto his face.

Even the name sounded crude.

"Yes. Do you like my name?" Joon Min’s expression was flat, but his eyes bore into Jimin’s, making it clear he was waiting for a response.

Jimin forced a smile, hoping it looked genuine enough.

"It’s... unique," he replied, masking his discomfort.

He glanced around the room, searching for a change in topic.

"How long am I supposed to be here, anyway? I’d hate to be bored to death."

Joon Min just stared at him, his gaze calculating, and the silence stretched uncomfortably.

Jimin’s heart raced.

was his captor starting to see through him? But then Joon Min’s expression softened, and he let out a low chuckle.

“I can keep you entertained. Come with me to the living room.”

He extended his hand, and Jimin took it, trying not to show how much the contact made his skin crawl.

He followed the man into a surprisingly clean living room.

For an abandoned house, it looked well-kept.

Joon Min noticed Jimin’s look and laughed.

“It’s not perfect, I know. I tried to make it nice for you. But don’t worry, we’ll be somewhere much better soon.”

Jimin barely had a chance to react before Joon Min leaned in and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

It was quick, but the uninvited intimacy sent a wave of disgust through him.

He wiped his forehead when Joon Min turned away, fighting back a shiver.

“I, um… I think I’ll go take a shower,” he said, hoping for a few moments alone.

In the bathroom, Jimin quickly noticed the small cameras nestled in the corners of the room.

He covered them with his towel, buying himself some privacy.

Filling the tub with hot water, he splashed his face, breathing deeply to steady himself.

He needed to keep his composure.

If he played his cards right, he might just get out of here alive.

He took a few moments to gather himself, then reentered the living room.

As he surveyed the area, his eyes fell on a heavy ceramic vase.

His mind raced, quickly forming a plan.

Without hesitation, he picked up the vase and hurled it at the door.

It shattered, sending sharp echoes through the house.

Within moments, Joon Min rushed into the room, dripping wet with soap suds clinging to his hair and a towel slung low around his waist.

He looked furious, his eyes narrowing as he realized Jimin’s intent.

“Did you really think it would be that easy to leave?” he sneered, his voice dripping with condescension.

Feigning innocence, Jimin shrugged, giving him an apologetic look.

“Sorry, I just… tripped,” he said with a forced laugh, but his mind was already racing ahead to his next move.

Joon Min’s expression shifted, a twisted smile forming on his lips.

He approached Jimin with an unnerving calmness, holding out a fresh towel.

“Go finish your shower,” he said, his voice almost affectionate.

Jimin took the towel, but as soon as the door closed behind him, he tossed it aside, slipping into survival mode.

With careful steps, he began scanning the room for anything he could use.

His eyes caught the glint of metal in the kitchen—a knife.

Quietly, he moved toward it, gripping the handle tightly, feeling a surge of determination flood his veins.

He returned to the living room, where Joon Min had settled back onto the couch, seemingly oblivious to the weapon in Jimin’s hand.

In one fluid motion, Jimin raised the knife and lunged at him.

But Joon Min was fast. He twisted around, grabbing Jimin’s wrist with bruising strength.

Their eyes locked, and Joon Min’s grin widened as he tightened his hold, forcing Jimin to drop the knife.

“Feisty, aren’t you?” he laughed, slamming Jimin down onto the floor, pressing his weight into Jimin’s chest to keep him pinned.

Jimin struggled, thrashing beneath him, but Joon Min’s grip was relentless.

He felt a surge of panic, but he forced it down, focusing instead on the spark of anger in his gut.

Using his legs, he pushed up, throwing Joon Min off balance enough to free an arm.

He brought his knee up sharply, catching Joon Min between the legs with a vicious kick.

Joon Min let out a strangled gasp, releasing Jimin as he doubled over in pain.

Seizing the moment, Jimin scrambled up and bolted to the kitchen, grabbing a larger knife this time.

He turned to see Joon Min charging at him, his face contorted in rage, and swung the knife with every ounce of strength he could muster.

The blade sliced through Joon Min’s arm, and he howled in pain, clutching the bleeding wound.

“Little witch,” he spat, lunging at Jimin again.

But Jimin was ready this time.

He sidestepped, slashing downward with the knife, catching Joon Min’s hand.

With a sickening crunch, he sliced through the man’s index finger, severing it cleanly.

Joon Min’s scream tore through the air, but Jimin barely noticed.

Adrenaline pounded in his ears as he scooped up the severed finger, racing toward the door.

He pressed the finger to the lock, and the door clicked open, freeing him from the house’s suffocating confines.

Jimin didn’t stop running.

He tore down the empty street, his lungs burning, his heart pounding wildly.

He didn’t look back, not until he was safely inside his own house, the door locked firmly behind him.

He leaned against it, breathing heavily, feeling the weight of what he’d just endured settle over him.

In the safety of his room, he took out his phone and saw a flood of missed calls from Jungkook.

A small, shaky smile broke across his face as he tapped out a quick message: I’m okay.

Almost immediately, his phone buzzed with a reply: “Sleep tight, princess.”

For the first time that night, Jimin felt a sense of calm wash over him.

He sank onto his bed, exhaustion dragging his eyelids shut.

As he drifted off, he clung to the warmth of Jungkook’s words, he didn’t know how jungkook got he's number but this message made him happy

1324 words ~