|27 |[M]

Daily quotes:
____________________
"They say all dreams come true. They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too ."
____________________

Jimin's head was in a constant torment, a nightmarish loop playing out before his eyes.

Each turn seemed to bring him back to the same horrifying scene, a suffocating feeling of being trapped in an endless, malevolent cycle.

He could feel the shadows of the nightmare closing in, suffusing him with a chilling dread.

Desperation clawed at him as he shook his head frantically from side to side, hoping to break free from the clutches of this relentless, haunting vision.

His hands trembled as he attempted to wrestle himself out of an invisible grip, the cold sweat mingling with the tears streaming down his face, tracing the pathways of his anguish.

Whispers of unintelligible words escaped his quivering lips, a pitiful attempt to find solace or make sense of the torment.

But the darkness of the nightmare swallowed his feeble attempts, engulfing him in an unyielding grip of fear and despair.

Every futile struggle seemed to tighten the grip, and he was drowning in a suffocating, nightmarish reality.

Suddenly, a force shook him, wrenching him from the clutches of his torment.

"Baby, wake up," the voice gently whispered, repeating like a soothing lullaby, coaxing Jimin from the depths of his uneasy slumber.

Startled, he stirred, rising from the bed with a mixture of relief and trepidation.

Beads of sweat glistened on his forehead, and his breathing was ragged, as if still caught in the clutches of the fading nightmare.

The room felt oppressive, and the remnants of the bad dream clung to him like a lingering mist.

Jungkook, worried and caring, observed Jimin's distress. "Are you okay?" he asked, his voice imbued with genuine concern and love.

Jimin managed a nod, trying to dispel the last vestiges of the unsettling dream, finding solace in Jungkook's reassuring presence.

A gentle exhale of relief escaped Jungkook as he sensed Jimin's physical well-being, yet worry lingered in his eyes, mirroring the emotional turmoil within.

Just then, the sound of Jungkook's ringing phone pierced the air, disrupting the stillness of the room.

Jungkook's expression shifted to a more serious tone, hinting at the urgency of the call being work-related.

He spoke in hushed, focused tones, leaving Jimin to grapple with the aftermath of his own fears and unease.

"Good afternoon sir" Jungkook responded, concern lacing his words as he engaged in the conversation.

Frustration seeped into his voice as the conversation unfolded, revealing the gravity of the situation and the intensity of his emotions.

Jimin watched, puzzled and comforted by the comforting tones of Jungkook's voice as he tried to make sense of what had transpired in that brief exchange.

"Baby, you don't have to worry, okay? Just recover soon," Jungkook said, attempting to calm himself by taking deep breaths.

Jimin, wanting to provide reassurance in return, reached out and gently patted Jungkook's back, offering a touch of understanding and love.

Though he didn't grasp the specifics, he knew that being there for Jungkook was paramount, a beacon of support amidst the storm.

Jungkook, no longer in his hospital gown, mentioned that he was leaving soon, faced with the necessity of attending to his responsibilities at work.