|22|

Daily quotes:

__________________
"Each betrayal starts with trust "
__________________

Jungkook awoke with the early light, his heart swelling at the sight of Jimin's peaceful form nestled against his broad chest.

Jimin, with his head resting tenderly, his hands tracing through Jungkook's hair, showcased delicate features that the morning sun gently illuminated through the slight gap in the curtains.

His tousled hair tumbled with an endearing disarray, evoking memories of the passionate night before.

Jimin's resonant moans, the rhythmic slapping of skin, and the intoxicating pleasure that rippled through his body all replayed in Jungkook's mind.

Even in his slumber, Jimin's pink, swollen lips maintained a gentle pout, adding a sweet contrast to his otherwise seductive allure.

Wrapped in the opulent embrace of the black Versace duvet, Jimin's form was a tantalising blend of innocence and allure.

Jungkook carefully rose from the bed, striving to disturb the peace as little as possible, leaving Jimin cosily nestled amidst the sheets.

He made his way to the bathroom, aiming for silence.

The warm water cascading over him was a soothing balm, and he dressed in his Calvin Klein boxers, imbued with a sense of anticipation for the day ahead.

Exiting the room, he tenderly placed a glass of water on the pristine white drawer, recalling Jimin's penchant for an early morning refreshment.

Today was different; he had decided to take a break from work, dedicating the day to being with Jimin, cherishing their moments.

As he ventured to the guest room, his gaze fell upon his mother, elegantly dressed in a black dress he had gifted her for a party.

The realisation struck him that she was meant to join them, but their passion had overshadowed all other plans, temporarily forgetting her presence in their passionate connection.

Jungkook's heart swirled with a tangle of emotions, laden with guilt and a desire to mend.

He gently tucked his mother into her duvet, hoping to make amends for the unintentional neglect.

Hurriedly descending the stairs, he donned a black apron, eager to surprise Jimin with his culinary skills, a passion he aimed to showcase.

In the midst of frying sausages, a pair of delicate hands enveloped him from behind, wrapping him in a tender, warm embrace " good morning love "

In the soft morning light, a darling, drowsy voice sounded behind him, instantly recognizable as Jimin's.

Jungkook's heart soared, and he turned swiftly to scoop up the petite figure, pressing a tender peck to Jimin's forehead, a gesture brimming with affection.

Jimin's giggles bubbled forth, their sweetness filling the air as he playfully patted Jungkook's bare chest, entreating to be let down.

"Let me down, Jungkook," Jimin chimed, the joy in his voice evident through soft laughter, yet Jungkook persisted in peppering him with gentle kisses all over his face before gently placing him on the luxurious marble counter.

Jungkook turned back to the stove, resuming the task of cooking, his heart warmed by the love they shared.

Meanwhile, Jimin admired the sight of Jungkook's strong, muscular back, his fingertips tracing his name in a tender caress.

Captivated by the sight of a sizable tattoo adorning Jungkook's back, Jimin leaned in for a closer look.

However, his curiosity turned into a misstep, causing him to stumble and collide with the floor, a sharp thud reverberating as his head met the countertop.