|16|

Daily quotes:
_______________
" It's actually okay to cry ."
_________________

Silence lingered in the air, heavy with disbelief and shock.

Then, without warning, Jungkook's frustration boiled over, and he groaned in exasperation before landing a punch on the man.

His anger surged like a tempest, unable to bear the thought of Jimin being taken away.

Jimin reacted swiftly, rushing to intervene and picking the man up, trying to pacify Jungkook with gentle taps.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! THEY WANT TO TAKE YOU AWAY,"

Jungkook's voice was thunderous, filled with raw emotion.

Jimin flinched at the intensity, feeling the weight of Jungkook's fear and protectiveness.

Tears welled up in his eyes, caught between the turmoil of emotions.

"I - I'm sorry," Jungkook managed to say, trying to regain some control.

Jimin turned his attention to the man who had composed himself again, wearing a stoic expression as he reiterated the shocking revelation.

"Your father requests for you to come back and marry Kim Jeannie." The reality of the situation was sinking in, tearing at their hearts.

Jimin's eyes widened with disbelief and distress as the man continued to claim that his father had sent him.

"What... which dad are you talking about? My dad died," he stammered, his voice trembling with a mixture of confusion and fear.

But the man maintained his stoic facade, replying in a deep, resolute tone, "He said I should bring you now."

Panic surged through Jimin, his heart racing as the imposing figure started to drag him towards the door.

He fought back with every ounce of strength he had, desperately pleading, "Let me go!"

The man was formidable, his bulk overpowering, unyielding to Jimin's struggles.

Just then, Jungkook emerged from the living room, having grappled with his own surging anger.

When he saw the man manhandling Jimin, a fiery fury ignited within him, his eyes ablaze with a red, bloodshot intensity, ready to protect the love of his life at all costs.

His anger flared, a tempestuous fire raging within.

Jungkook lunged at the man, delivering a forceful blow once more.

The man crumbled to the floor momentarily, but hastily regained his stance.

His eyes darted to the window of the darkened car, and although his face remained stoic, tremors of fear trembled in his voice as he implored, "Please, I am begging you. I have children and a wife to feed. Spare me."

Jimin, despite the man's sinister intentions, found himself grappling with a wave of compassion.

It was a struggle within, torn between extending empathy and guarding his loved ones.

This man, despite his malevolent purpose, was now a pitiful figure.

Yet, Jungkook's anger blazed like an inferno, fierce and unyielding.

Jimin's heart raced, a blend of fear and resolve coursing through his veins.

Jungkook's fury was an untamed blaze, and Jimin stood at its epicentre, navigating the delicate balance between serenity and safeguarding.

The idea of anyone causing harm to those he cherished, especially with such heartlessness, was anathema.

The scene etched itself indelibly into Jimin's psyche, an amalgamation of fear, outrage, entreaty, and anguish.