|20|

Daily quotes :
_______________

They say abbandoment is a wound that never heals . I say only that an abandoned child can never forget "
________________

Taehyung left, and Jikook decided to go pick up Jungkook's mother.

As they arrived and picked her up, she hugged them happily.

They all hopped into the car, but an awkward silence lingered.

Jimin noticed the tension and decided to break it, his voice filled with concern, "So... Ma, can we know why you were under the basement?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin and shook his head subtly, trying to convey that it might be too early to ask her.

However, she stopped him and said, "No, son, don't worry. I will explain everything. You see, after your mother's disappearance, your dad decided it was best to lock me up so I wouldn't know the things that were happening around the house.

But you know, I was there. I saw everything. I saw your mom's death, I saw your aunt and uncles' plan.

I saw and knew things that I wasn't supposed to acknowledge. Let me explain."

She began recounting a tragic tale. "Many years ago, your mother sent you to live with another woman when you were 2 years old because your dad was abusive. She didn't want you to grow up in such an environment.

Most importantly, she didn't want you to be too attached to her. That's why she sent you away at such a young age.

When she sent you away, your dad was enraged because his son was taken away from him without his consent."

"One day, your mother left on a business trip. When she came back, she saw your father in bed with your aunt, the woman who locked me up.

They were having an affair," she continued, her face reflecting bitterness. "Your mother and father had a big argument, and your dad, out of rage, did the unthinkable. He pushed your mom down the stairs.

She started to bleed uncontrollably. She begged for help, saying she needed it. But your dad... he couldn't care. He was worried about what would happen to him and your aunt.

He was worried about what the police would do to him. So, he took your mom to the hospital, and they sent me to clean the blood.

I... I did it. I cleaned the blood of an innocent person. I am not pure. My hands are stained with a person's blood. But it's because I was scared of what would happen."

She burst into tears, the weight of guilt and trauma overwhelming her.
"I'm so sorry," the woman sobbed, her tears flowing freely as she struggled to speak through the pain. "This terrible fate would happen to me if I ever dared to disobey, so I stayed silent. I had to, for my own survival and for your dear mother's sake," she whispered, her breath catching in her throat.

"In those agonizing days, your mother lay in the hospital bed. Your father, too scared of potential repercussions, couldn't muster the courage to visit her. He feared a lawsuit," she continued, her voice heavy with sorrow. "But the truth was, your mother couldn't recall how she ended up in that wretched state, or why that dreadful room became her prison. I went for a visit on that ominous Saturday, the 15th of July."

"As I stepped into the bathroom, about to reenter the room, I witnessed a horrific scene. Your aunt, her face contorted with malice, was suffocating your mother with a pillow.

Panic surged within me. I wanted to stay hidden, perhaps as a potential witness, but the love for your mother propelled me.

I burst outside and pushed your aunt away with all the strength I had," she recounted, her eyes reflecting the trauma of those moments.